Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ark94's Workout Log

I was fully expecting you to say u don't want to eat sugar cause it will make you fat :lmao:

Drink milk through your classes

buy a big batch of chicken on Saturday for the rest of the week, every week

get up 10mins earlier and cook some eggs

eat your damn fruit because a) it's good for you b) sugAr in fruit isn't fast digesting so you won't get any fatter than if you ate brown rice and c) because of all the reasons I already explained why you need slot of carbs

if you can't have banana. Have whatever fruit your can at those times in the day but there are other foods in that diet plan that contain slot of sugar And u didn't moan about them...

How exactly does sugar fuck u up?

I was fully expecting you to say u don't want to eat sugar cause it will make you fat :lmao:

Drink milk through your classes

buy a big batch of chicken on Saturday for the rest of the week, every week

get up 10mins earlier and cook some eggs

eat your damn fruit because a) it's good for you b) sugAr in fruit isn't fast digesting so you won't get any fatter than if you ate brown rice and c) because of all the reasons I already explained why you need slot of carbs

if you can't have banana. Have whatever fruit your can at those times in the day but there are other foods in that diet plan that contain slot of sugar And u didn't moan about them...

How exactly does sugar fuck u up?

Haha you thought i didn't want sugar cause it makes me fat =D
Actually i don't care about weight now, but i can't have sugar cause my skin is extremely reactant to it. So no sugar for me, i will have 2 apples a day then.

Not sure what else i want to ask. But i think of something later.

Alright i have blueberries at home all the time, so no problem there. Guess sorted that out with Apple in the morning snack and blueberries afternoon snack.

Alright, lets get this log going.

Workout A of Rippetoe's 3x5 Today

Squats - Did 85lb. Now i have a few questions. Some reps i did, i thought i had fucking awesome form. But im not sure till i record. Now my question is, when i squat my left foot/leg, and only my left side gets off balance a lot. The foot and leg and tends to come in instead of going out. And sometimes my weight is shifted onto the inside of my left foot so im sort of leaning. How can i fix this? My buddy helped me out with it a little, he mentioned that when i held the bar from the lift off the rack it was off center weight.So some times when i fixed that, it really helped. I have a feeling some reps i do im not going low enough, but like i said i have to record.

Bench Press - Finally made my way up to 135lb. Pretty proud of myself, even though its nothing to you guys hahah. I did the first 2 sets fine, 3rd set fine up until the 4th rep i had trouble, then the 5th rep trouble. Other than that i got it right down to my chest like normal, and back up so it was pretty damn great.

Deadlift - I think my form is pretty good in it. I know i have to fix something up, not sure what yet but i jumped up to 135lb. From 115lb last workout. Could do the 135lb pretty good, and felt good also. I always wonder, i never do more than 1 set since Rippetoe's workout doesn't say do it more than once. But is 2 sets by any chance okay? just wondering.

oh and fuck, sitting here i just forgot to do my hypers. One thing i forgot today =( very unpleased with myself but ill do them on monday.

Any idea on my knee problem? May it be because of my stance? Or that the bar is off center balance and one side would tip down and one side would be up?

Suggestions on the knee? tomorrow is workout B so going to be squatting again... i don't want to bust anything in my leg, trying to play it safe.

Anybody want to comment on the above posts?

Second question, is it okay to do say:

Week 1: Workout A,B,A
Week 2: Workout A,B,A
Week 3: Workout B,A,B
Week 4: Workout A,B,A

OR

Week 1: Workout A,B,A
Week 2: Workout B,A,B
Week 3: Workout A,B,A
Week 4: Workout B,A,B

Should i always alternate? Or if i am looking to focus more on my back and chest in benching and deadlifts is it fine to do if that way? I have been alternating each week like the second example, but im just wondering if i want to focus on my back and chest could i do it like the first one i posted.

alternate each workout so it's

ABA
BAB
ABA
BAB

no need to prioritize day A over day B- rows are hitting your back and military is hitting your chest a bit.

you're thinking too hard- you have the book.. follow the program and lift!

Workout B of 3x5 - Monday February 15th, 2010

Squats - 90lb. I still have the troubles with balance only on my left foot. Tried fixing it during my squats, sometimes worked. Mainly i guess where i lift the bar because it is off balance. It went well i guess, some reps were great some sucked. I felt it hit my chest alot after i was done the squats. I tryed to keep everything tightened, like my back and chest and abs, and it really hit my chest i thought. Atleast that was where i felt it.

Military Presses - 70lb Nothing really to say. I can really feel this in my shoulders, and it feels good. My form now is good im guessing, getting some specific details down during the lift so its still a work in progress.

Bent Rows - 95lb Basically felt good. I actually felt it quite a bit in the traps today. Was pretty hard by the 3rd set, but it still went well.

Sounds like you're getting the gang of it. Good shit! Rows are gonna hit your traps pretty good. What seems to be the problem with your left foot? Maybe a vid would help. It's a work in progress man just focus on what you do right on the good reps and really focus on how it helps during each and every rep

Top Bottom