Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ark94's Workout Log

Okay okay everyone =(

First, i want to start off with Extramile. Just wondering, why are you attacking me haha im taking all the advice i can, im completely noob just you don't understand why i want to cut.

To everyone - i want to cut because i really have no faith in myself that if i bulk, all i would become is fat, and i will never be able to get abs or have big muscles. Basically i wanted to cut to boost confidence that i actually will be able to cut after a bulking phase again.

So here is the deal. I am going to continue with my routine until im next week i believe.

After then, i will definitely bulk. No more bullshit, if you guys actually think im skinny i will bulk up as much as possible. Just another week or so on this cut and i will for sure bulk up.

So lets get some stuff down about bulking. I need some good explaining about it, advantages, disadvantages, what i cna expect, what it will do for the amount of weight i can lift,how long to see results, the basic shit etc etc.

I will also post my diet in a week or so and want you guys to critique or so i can have it as a bulking diet. I will also probably start taking the Mutant Mass again.

Is that okay with everyone? I am taking advice as much as fucking possible, about everything you guys say other than bulking. But in a week or so i will bulk. I will do a bulking phase for however long i am suppose to (hopefully you guys can help me with that) and i am not sure, but after you bulk do you normally do a cutting phase? Or just keep on bulking?

Now does that sound like a gameplan?
im not attacking you im trying to be straight with you...

one more week on this cut? whats the point it wont make a visible differance.

if you have no faith in us and in yourself that bulking wont make u fat then there is nothing anyone can do.

bulking is simple, you eat excess calories, get bigger and stronger. simple

protein - made up of amino acids, these are the building blocks of new muscle mass

carbs - fuels your workouts and gives you the energy to lift heavy ass weight, also produces insulin which is a hyper anabolic hormone and post workout will help drive nutrients into your hungry muscles. Also carbs will help draw water into your muscles making them look fuller

fats - increased testosterone, lubricates joints, gets stored for later energy use, healthy fats can help loose excess fat, high in calories

as you can guess you need alot of each of those for a good bulking diet but you also need fruits, vegetables and alot of water.

Thanks extra, explained some of it =D

Now i am wondering a few things. I was hesistant to bulking because first, i go to highschool. . . im not really able to cook a fucking chicken as a snack haha so thats why i need help with convenient snacks when i start my bulk (like i said in a week or so). Also, i can't, and don't want any snacks with sugar in it so it might be a problem.

Next, can someone explain to me, when bulking you are eating a shit load more right. If your having a lot of fats, more calories etc, and you are doing a workout like me (3x5) and only workout M,W,F what do you do on T,TH,S,Su . . . because basically you are eating and eating but would that not turn to fat? Like i know you guys say no, i believe you just why would it not? Is it clean calories or what. . .

Also, what sort of things could i do on an off day, and do you eat as much on off days?

I'm asking this in advance so i can prep myself, and get all the information possible and learn things before i actually start a bulking phase.

Edit :

Oh forgot to ask this, does that mean if im eating a shit load more during a bulk i will lift more weight? Or the weight won't be much different?

Last edited:
If you could reply to my post before this, then reply to this that would be great.

Basically i forgot to put down my log for today =D

Did what i said i was going to do.

Squat - 85lb.
- Question about my squat. When i was doing my squat, i thought on some reps my form was fucking awesome, and some it sucked.

Basically, when i squat my knees seem to go in, i try hard to keep them out but its a little bit of a balance issue. Should i right now try a wider grip to help with the squat? Instead of such a fucking narrow grip? hahah

Second - some reps when i squatted i thought i had excellent form, i came up easily and it felt like no weight at all. However, i always have a problem sometime i go to slow, or to fast and then i get stalled at the bottom and struggle to get up because i don't have that sort of bounce or tension release im suppose to that Rippetoe talks about in his book.
Any way to help with that? Help fix it so i can have a good amount of momentum coming up instead of basically stopping at the bottom and using all my force to come up. . .

Military Press - 65lb

Nothing much to say, went great. . atleast i think haha

Bent Row - 90lb

Same as military press. Form is a bit off sometimes but its coming.

Thanks extra, explained some of it =D

Now i am wondering a few things. I was hesistant to bulking because first, i go to highschool. . . im not really able to cook a fucking chicken as a snack haha so thats why i need help with convenient snacks when i start my bulk (like i said in a week or so). Also, i can't, and don't want any snacks with sugar in it so it might be a problem.

Next, can someone explain to me, when bulking you are eating a shit load more right. If your having a lot of fats, more calories etc, and you are doing a workout like me (3x5) and only workout M,W,F what do you do on T,TH,S,Su . . . because basically you are eating and eating but would that not turn to fat? Like i know you guys say no, i believe you just why would it not? Is it clean calories or what. . .

Also, what sort of things could i do on an off day, and do you eat as much on off days?

I'm asking this in advance so i can prep myself, and get all the information possible and learn things before i actually start a bulking phase.

Edit :

Oh forgot to ask this, does that mean if im eating a shit load more during a bulk i will lift more weight? Or the weight won't be much different?

Your strength should shoot up while bulking...you will gain a little fat but it is completely healthy and normal to gain a little. What are your weight and height at again right now?

build up to eating like this and see what happens to you, if you get fat then we can change it to more of a clean bulk:

as you can see the meals in the middle of the day are not cooked so you can eat them at school.

breakfast -
4 whole large eggs eggs
2 slices toast (wholemeal)
1 glass of milk

snack -
1 apple
1 glass of milk

lunch (at school)
4 slices of wholemeal bread made into two PB&J sandwiches
200-250g of cottage cheese (add salsa into this if you like or something else to flavour)

snack -
1 banana
glass of milk

After school/pre workout -
50-75g of brown rice
175-225g of skinless boneless chicken breast

Post workout -
whey shake
some sugary food here

post workout meal -
meat and a type of rice, potatoe, bread or some other carb

pre bed -
1 glass of milk
nuts

each glass of milk should be about 400ml, that will provide 19g of carbs, 15g of protein and 16g of fat.

try to fit in two servings of veggies throughout the day too, you could get some raw peppers or carrots to eat with your lunch at school

Alright thanks for the help so far. I still am going to be starting in about a week or so (reason being I turn 16, and ill a bulk after I turn 16 with results being posted etc etc)

So, I guess I want to ask this question. When im going to bulk, how long do I bulk for, and how much weight will be put on? I really don’t care about teh scale, im just wondering in curiosity. Will I be 200? Or like only 180? What?

If I put on that much, I really just am wondering, I don’t care just all curiosity would be my bench go up to 150? Or w/e. . .

Okay, now onto EM’s post. I appreciate the diet you posted for a bulk. But I would really like to know if when I post my current diet you could critique that and help me out. Because a few things I can spot out right now that I can’t eat. . . at school.

1. PB&J not possible (too much sugar, and too sweet even in the natural ones)
2. Banana’s (too much sugar in it, no joke)
3. Pre-workout (chicken is not possible, I take a city bus right to the gym after school)
4. Post workout (I can have a pwo shake, not anything sugary though)
5. Breakfast would be really hard. But I think I have a good breakfast that could be critiqued when I put my diet up.

Like I said im not doing it right now, ill be doing it later. But I want to get all the info first.

So another question I come with. Mutant Mass . Great drink, helps with convenience, and good amount of calories, and protein. Check out the stats and let me know If I can take it before a workout (about an hour) and in the morning. (so a total of 4 scoops in a day)

Mutant Mass Stats (Per 2 scoops)

Calories - 530
Fat – 9g
Saturated – 5g
Trans – 0.1g
Cholesterol – 25mg
Sodium – 160mg
Potassium – 820mg
Carbohydrate – 88g

Also, I understand why you guys have been telling me to bulk. Baically since I started this cut, I haven’t seen much gains in weight or in muscle mass or even weight. I was gaining pretty damn good when I was bulking, jumped close to 13pounds in under a month, now im just stalled at my current weight.

too much sugar why cant you eat sugar? are you diabetic? this is the only reason i can possibly think of that would make you bitch about too much sugar...

if your going to make up excuses why you cant eat the foods that are going to make you big then why dont you just take up pilates now.

nobody can tell you how much you will gain, no you wont be 200, im guessing you weight around a buck 10 right now. If your gaining 2lbs a week thats decent, but everyone is differant and if your an ecto that will be less.

in all honestly i dont give a fuck about your mutant mass and i especially couldnt give a fuck how much pottassium and sodium is in it. That shit wont help you anywere near as much as eggs, chicken, steak, oats, milk, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, brown rice, peanut butter, fast food, fish and nuts will.

how is chicken not possible just because you take a bus? put a cooler in your school bad and eat cold chicken while your on the city bus! i eat cold chicken every day at school.

"breakfast would be really hard" what so you have been expecting this to be easy? if this was easy then everyone would look good and everyone would be strong

too much sugar why cant you eat sugar? are you diabetic? this is the only reason i can possibly think of that would make you bitch about too much sugar...

if your going to make up excuses why you cant eat the foods that are going to make you big then why dont you just take up pilates now.

nobody can tell you how much you will gain, no you wont be 200, im guessing you weight around a buck 10 right now. If your gaining 2lbs a week thats decent, but everyone is differant and if your an ecto that will be less.

in all honestly i dont give a fuck about your mutant mass and i especially couldnt give a fuck how much pottassium and sodium is in it. That shit wont help you anywere near as much as eggs, chicken, steak, oats, milk, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, brown rice, peanut butter, fast food, fish and nuts will.

how is chicken not possible just because you take a bus? put a cooler in your school bad and eat cold chicken while your on the city bus! i eat cold chicken every day at school.

"breakfast would be really hard" what so you have been expecting this to be easy? if this was easy then everyone would look good and everyone would be strong

Uhh okay, first i know its going to be hard im going to do it anyways. Just trying to see if you suggest anything else but fucking obviously not.

Second, i will try and get some chicken in, its hard because my parents don't buy much chicken so i would try and get them to adjust to buying more.

And sugar, im not having any sugar. Nothing but sugar from some fruits. You can definately get big without sugar. . . i really don't see how sugar helps.

Im not making any excuses at all, im goin to fucking try and eat everything i can. Its hard to get up 6:30 a.m and have to leave for a bus at 7:40 and get everything ready and make eggs and eat them. Thats why i am trying to see if there is anything else that is convenient, i know solids are a fuck load better, im not stupid but things like protein shakes, mutant mass, weight gainers shit like that was made for a purpose for convenience. Not everyone stays at home, or works and is able to make themselves these dinners or lunches. I am looking for convenience, and its hard to eat during school other than lunch because our school fucking sucks, there a gay strict policy of no eating during classes because people are very allergic. . .So they don't even allow you to have anything other than water or milk either.

Maybe someone can help with other options also. Like could i have pork, or beef instead of chicken or examples like that.

No wonder why you lifts are so weak if you are not willing to eat sugar. All sugar is is an energy source, without sugar you wouldn't be able to do anything. Your blood sugar levels would drop and you wouldn't even be able to exercise. And dude I have to take the bus at 6:15 in the monring and I am able to eat a fairly big breakfast (although that is my weakest meal right now). Dude just follow the diet EM posted (although I eat quite a bit more than that even) and you will make great gains. If I can make the bus by 6:15 in the morning and take a 40 minute bus ride then catch anohter bus then walk aways to get to school and STILL eat breakfast, you can do it too.

No wonder why you lifts are so weak if you are not willing to eat sugar. All sugar is is an energy source, without sugar you wouldn't be able to do anything. Your blood sugar levels would drop and you wouldn't even be able to exercise. And dude I have to take the bus at 6:15 in the monring and I am able to eat a fairly big breakfast (although that is my weakest meal right now). Dude just follow the diet EM posted (although I eat quite a bit more than that even) and you will make great gains. If I can make the bus by 6:15 in the morning and take a 40 minute bus ride then catch anohter bus then walk aways to get to school and STILL eat breakfast, you can do it too.

Yeah hopefully i can. Lately for the last week to 2 weeks i have been trying to train my body to get adapted to waking up early. So far i have been able to and make myself a can of tuna or 2 can's of tuna for lunch, or a few eggs mashed for lunch. I will definetely be trying to make my own breakfast.

As far as sugar, man it sounds gay and you may not even believe me, but i have never had a pop, or anything like chocolate nothing junk in 2 years. My acne isn't all that bad, but any. . . i mean ANY bit of sugar fucks with me.

Basically if you were to look at my sugar intake in a day, all the sugar i have (only natural, no normal sugars found in pop and chocolates etc) would be from my 1 to 2 cups of fruit, and maybe my protein shake. I do not eat any other sugars. I was having banana's for a bit, but they fuck me up, so i stopped them. Only thing is apple's i can have. I also don't drink any juices, not even any natural orange juice non of that junk.

So sugar is out of the question, my blood sugar levels may be low, no fucking clue maybe sometimes thats why im extremely bummed out but i don't mind i can still do things. Sure my lifts may be more... but i can't get any sugar into me. So any suggestion based around this?

Top Bottom