Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ark94's Workout Log

Did my HIIT. Had my Pork and Brown Rice dinner =D

Now, i have Workout B tomorrow.

Quick question however about food. I just made (tried different stuff out) Oatmeal revamped =D

First - I put 2/3cup of oatmeal, with 300mL of water and cooked it for 4minutes.

Second - Added 1 tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter, and a handful of raisin in, with some milk. Then cooked for another 3minutes or so.

Now im eating that, is it okay to eat this say after a workout? Or as an extra meal/snack whatnot.t

Did my HIIT. Had my Pork and Brown Rice dinner =D

Now, i have Workout B tomorrow.

Quick question however about food. I just made (tried different stuff out) Oatmeal revamped =D

First - I put 2/3cup of oatmeal, with 300mL of water and cooked it for 4minutes.

Second - Added 1 tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter, and a handful of raisin in, with some milk. Then cooked for another 3minutes or so.

Now im eating that, is it okay to eat this say after a workout? Or as an extra meal/snack whatnot.t

awesome! your diet has been great so far it seems... i would personally have a shake pwo and have that as maybe a preworkout meal 90-120 min before. keep up your diet, but also focus on learning the motherfucking form on the motherfucking lifts and adding some motherfucking weight..

your diet can be perfect, but if you're not adding weight to the bar you're not working your muscles any harder than your previous workout.... get some vids if you can

awesome! your diet has been great so far it seems... i would personally have a shake pwo and have that as maybe a preworkout meal 90-120 min before. keep up your diet, but also focus on learning the motherfucking form on the motherfucking lifts and adding some motherfucking weight..

your diet can be perfect, but if you're not adding weight to the bar you're not working your muscles any harder than your previous workout.... get some vids if you can

Will try and get vids out Monday =D =D =D
Its a holiday, so ill go during the day and get a video hopefully

Uhh, yeah i know my form for Squats blows, Deadlift decent, Bent Row Decent, Military Press decent, Bench Press fine, and thats basically it. I am mediocre i guess in most of them except bad in Squat and good in Bench.

Oh and another question. After my HIIT, i came home about 45minutes later (bro came late to pick me up) and i was starved. So i had Pork and Rice, then about 15minutes later i had the oatmeal with peanut butter etc. . .
Since right now (i know you are all telling me not to) i am trying to cut BF and preserve muscle, is it normal to feel extremely hungry? Like i was literally starving, and first time i ever had that much pork (might be a small amount to you guys). Since im cutting, should i have ate the oatmeal to fill my tummy haha or should i have just left it?

I am trying to see how much i should be eating to get it effective to be cutting, i think i have a pretty good idea of what im suppose to be eating, but not sure with the whole appetite idea yet if i am still madddd hungry sometimes after a meal.

I add weight every single workout to everything i do. Except i bumped down squats to learn the form. Going to keep it put it at 85 lb (2.5lb increase on each side) and try it out. EVERY single lift i do, Monday, Wednesday, Friday w/e i am doing i add 2.5lb to each side (unless i would die if i did it, otherwise i push myself to the max).

Is that too much weight increase each workout (total of say in squats, 15lb in 3 days (2.5lb each side each workout). Or should i add say 2.5lb to squat on Monday, then again on Friday?

Workout B of Rippetoe's 3x5 Tomorrow

Squats - Plan on doing 85lb (5lb increase from my last workout)
Still working on my form, hopefully it goes well.

Military Press - 65lb (5lb increase from my last workout)
Nothing really to say, still form work.

Bent Rows - Planning on doing 90lb (5lb increase)
Still form work, nothing to say.

Tomorrow's workout day, hopefully all goes well.

if you're hungry, snack on nuts or drink milk.... I know this is harsh, but you don't have much muscle to preserve- you will soon though since your diet looks good and your lifts will only get better.

Rippetoes program typically has you adding weight to the bar each workout, but that is providing you have good form..... if you don't have good form there is no need to add weight because you're just asking for an injury.

Will try and get vids out Monday =D =D =D
Its a holiday, so ill go during the day and get a video hopefully

Uhh, yeah i know my form for Squats blows, Deadlift decent, Bent Row Decent, Military Press decent, Bench Press fine, and thats basically it. I am mediocre i guess in most of them except bad in Squat and good in Bench.

Oh and another question. After my HIIT, i came home about 45minutes later (bro came late to pick me up) and i was starved. So i had Pork and Rice, then about 15minutes later i had the oatmeal with peanut butter etc. . .
Since right now (i know you are all telling me not to)i am trying to cut BF and preserve muscle, is it normal to feel extremely hungry? Like i was literally starving, and first time i ever had that much pork (might be a small amount to you guys). Since im cutting, should i have ate the oatmeal to fill my tummy haha or should i have just left it?

I am trying to see how much i should be eating to get it effective to be cutting, i think i have a pretty good idea of what im suppose to be eating, but not sure with the whole appetite idea yet if i am still madddd hungry sometimes after a meal.

I add weight every single workout to everything i do. Except i bumped down squats to learn the form. Going to keep it put it at 85 lb (2.5lb increase on each side) and try it out. EVERY single lift i do, Monday, Wednesday, Friday w/e i am doing i add 2.5lb to each side (unless i would die if i did it, otherwise i push myself to the max).

Is that too much weight increase each workout (total of say in squats, 15lb in 3 days (2.5lb each side each workout). Or should i add say 2.5lb to squat on Monday, then again on Friday?

http://skepticalteacher.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/facepalm1.jpg

I just don't get it. The number one thing you need to do right now is get the idea out of your head that you are fat. That literally will be the best thing you can do for your lifting and progress. And yes of course it is normal to feel extremely hungry, but you should start eating before you feel hungry when you are trying to gain muscle and build fat. It will get your metabolism used to eating often. I'm still pretty skinny at 6 foot 190, but I used to be like 5 foot 11 155 a year ago so I have made big progress :). Adding more compound exercises to my routine alone added 20 pounds to me.

let me get this straight, you keep asking for advice from people on here but although everyone has told you that you need to bulk up and forget about cutting weight, even one guy put it plain and simple and said your skinny and weak as fuck but still you dont get the idea that cutting weight is pointless right now. You play soccer once a week which will do fine as cardio while your bulking but aswell as that you are doing HIIT and asking if you should jog post workout? Well listen, nobody on here can force you do bulk up but what is the point in asking all these questions if your not going to pay attention to them and do as people tell you?

Oh and oatmeal with peanut butter isnt a very good meal as itsself, it has no major protein source and no fruit or vegetable.

let me get this straight, you keep asking for advice from people on here but although everyone has told you that you need to bulk up and forget about cutting weight, even one guy put it plain and simple and said your skinny and weak as fuck but still you dont get the idea that cutting weight is pointless right now. You play soccer once a week which will do fine as cardio while your bulking but aswell as that you are doing HIIT and asking if you should jog post workout? Well listen, nobody on here can force you do bulk up but what is the point in asking all these questions if your not going to pay attention to them and do as people tell you?

Oh and oatmeal with peanut butter isnt a very good meal as itsself, it has no major protein source and no fruit or vegetable.

Yeah I don't get it you started a log for advice and would do well to take it. Your lifts are not going to go up no eating enough, plus if you are extremely low bodyfat and muscle you will have lower testosterone levels.

Ark- i think that when we all start lifting for the first month or 2 we are OCD in a way about every single little detail down to the exact second we're going to get to the gym. I understand what you're saying when you say you don't want to get fat because you don't have a lot of muscle as it is and you think gaining weight will go right to your stomach, but just trust me when i say you won't get fat. I was worried about the same shit coming out of soccer season and starting to eat/lift and i was also skeptical about it over the summer lifting before soccer season because i wasn't running too much. I didn't get fat at all man- we're teenagers and we have to use all this natural fuckin testosterone to our advantage. If you bring up your squat, deadlift, and OHP you will see FULL BODY GROWTH meaning your abs as well. The program you're on works your entire body, and not all of the weight you gain is going to go straight to your stomach. You're not one of those old fatass dads who drinks beer and eats all day without lifting and has a big stomach; you're a skinny, active weightlifter who needs to refuel the fuck out of his muscles and lift heavyass weight.

Okay okay everyone =(

First, i want to start off with Extramile. Just wondering, why are you attacking me haha im taking all the advice i can, im completely noob just you don't understand why i want to cut.

To everyone - i want to cut because i really have no faith in myself that if i bulk, all i would become is fat, and i will never be able to get abs or have big muscles. Basically i wanted to cut to boost confidence that i actually will be able to cut after a bulking phase again.

So here is the deal. I am going to continue with my routine until im next week i believe.

After then, i will definitely bulk. No more bullshit, if you guys actually think im skinny i will bulk up as much as possible. Just another week or so on this cut and i will for sure bulk up.

So lets get some stuff down about bulking. I need some good explaining about it, advantages, disadvantages, what i cna expect, what it will do for the amount of weight i can lift,how long to see results, the basic shit etc etc.

I will also post my diet in a week or so and want you guys to critique or so i can have it as a bulking diet. I will also probably start taking the Mutant Mass again.

Is that okay with everyone? I am taking advice as much as fucking possible, about everything you guys say other than bulking. But in a week or so i will bulk. I will do a bulking phase for however long i am suppose to (hopefully you guys can help me with that) and i am not sure, but after you bulk do you normally do a cutting phase? Or just keep on bulking?

Now does that sound like a gameplan?

Top Bottom