Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ark94's Workout Log

Wow, morning run. Went at 9:30, actually got out say everything on at 9:32.

Ran 8kilometres, around our block (i live in the countryside so the roads are fucking long) and i have no fucking clue, but i ran it in 29minutes. I was jogging too, i got back in at 9:59. I also stopped to walk 4 times, i think a 1 minute or 30second walk each time. It felt great though, and felt pretty easy cause i was running with an ipod in my ear, and a water bottle in my hand in the cold. I know for sure every Sunday i can do it at minimum. If there is any day where my school starts late, or a holiday i am going to try those morning also. Saturdays i got morning school for an extra credit so i really can't do it then.

in one ear and out the other

you will probably miss it because we're onto page 4 now but I asked if you ate before you ran or not?

And I also told you about hypers and gave a video which you seemed to some how miss...

Actually i did not eat before i ran, just got home from grocery shopping.

First, about the run, just when we were coming home we measured the route i run in the car, its actually 4.5 to 5km . I knew it was nowhere close to 8k, thats what my parents told me before we checked it. So 4.5k in 30minutes i guess. Yeah sorry bout that, i really did doubt i could run 8k in under minutes, im not a marathon runner just an average kid haha so that guess was really innacurate, its just 4.5k.

Uhh, bout the hypers. I watched the video, and i see that the guy is going like a slightly down then back up. When i learned it, i was told to go down a lot further, so my torso is almost vertical. Wrong? I will be doing those hypers after my workout on Monday, and Friday. Also, about the hypers, just bodyweight at first? And when im doing it, should i really feel it in the lower back? I have never done it like that video, so it may feel quite different when i try them out.

Actually i did not eat before i ran, just got home from grocery shopping.

First, about the run, just when we were coming home we measured the route i run in the car, its actually 4.5 to 5km . I knew it was nowhere close to 8k, thats what my parents told me before we checked it. So 4.5k in 30minutes i guess. Yeah sorry bout that, i really did doubt i could run 8k in under minutes, im not a marathon runner just an average kid haha so that guess was really innacurate, its just 4.5k.

Uhh, bout the hypers. I watched the video, and i see that the guy is going like a slightly down then back up. When i learned it, i was told to go down a lot further, so my torso is almost vertical. Wrong? I will be doing those hypers after my workout on Monday, and Friday. Also, about the hypers, just bodyweight at first? And when im doing it, should i really feel it in the lower back? I have never done it like that video, so it may feel quite different when i try them out.

I lean forward until my body is a bit lower then parrallel to the ground if Im using a 45 degree one.

dont you read a word I said? I already told you to do them on fridays, start with them just once a week not monday and friday. And yes I already told you to start with bodyweight 3 sets of 10 reps if you can, but dont go to failure, build up each week until you can get 3 sets of 20 reps then we will add weight. Yes you should get a decent pump in your lower back.

remember your lower back is worked hard with rows, military press, squats and deadlifts.

I lean forward until my body is a bit lower then parrallel to the ground if Im using a 45 degree one.

dont you read a word I said? I already told you to do them on fridays, start with them just once a week not monday and friday. And yes I already told you to start with bodyweight 3 sets of 10 reps if you can, but dont go to failure, build up each week until you can get 3 sets of 20 reps then we will add weight. Yes you should get a decent pump in your lower back.

remember your lower back is worked hard with rows, military press, squats and deadlifts.

Yeah man, i am reading what you are saying all the time. Just wanted to clarify if i should do my bodyweight or not.

As far as the Friday thing, i understand i am working my back quite a bit on all the other lifts, but since i have an extremely weak back, and it doesn't help having a weak back when squatting, should i not do it twice a weak? But if you only suggest Fridays, ill do it Fridays also.

Uhh, as far as squats go, i think i might bump my weight down to 85lb tomorrow, and keeping on working on my form. I know rippetoe suggesting moving up the weight 5-10pounds (2.5lb or 5lbs) on each side each workout, is it fine to stay at 85lb for a weak to work on my form? Or will that be holding me back?

Yeah man, i am reading what you are saying all the time. Just wanted to clarify if i should do my bodyweight or not.

As far as the Friday thing, i understand i am working my back quite a bit on all the other lifts, but since i have an extremely weak back, and it doesn't help having a weak back when squatting, should i not do it twice a weak? But if you only suggest Fridays, ill do it Fridays also.

Uhh, as far as squats go, i think i might bump my weight down to 85lb tomorrow, and keeping on working on my form. I know rippetoe suggesting moving up the weight 5-10pounds (2.5lb or 5lbs) on each side each workout, is it fine to stay at 85lb for a weak to work on my form? Or will that be holding me back?

did you know some advanced lifters deadlift every 3 weeks because deadlift is so taxing on the body? Stick with it once a week for now it will catch up soon. Even the intermediate 5x5 only has 2 sets of hypers a week so count youself lucky to be doing 3 lol, if any of your lifts stall then drop the hypers all together.

did you know some advanced lifters deadlift every 3 weeks because deadlift is so taxing on the body? Stick with it once a week for now it will catch up soon. Even the intermediate 5x5 only has 2 sets of hypers a week so count youself lucky to be doing 3 lol, if any of your lifts stall then drop the hypers all together.

Alright, i just asked that because i really don't want to have any sort of back, or leg injury that will put my out of basically 90% or Rippetoe's routine.

Quick question about your few posts before. You said you hope i ate before i ran. . . sarcasm? or serious?

Thanks for the help, tomorrow im doing Workout A of the 3x5.

Squats - Going to do 80lb. Work my way up now.

Bench - 130lb.

Deadlift - 125lb.

Alright, i just asked that because i really don't want to have any sort of back, or leg injury that will put my out of basically 90% or Rippetoe's routine.

Quick question about your few posts before. You said you hope i ate before i ran. . . sarcasm? or serious?

Thanks for the help, tomorrow im doing Workout A of the 3x5.

Squats - Going to do 80lb. Work my way up now.

Bench - 130lb.

Deadlift - 125lb.

serious, cardio on an empty stomach is bad when bulking.

drop the squats if you have to but realise your never going to get anywere always using light weight

serious, cardio on an empty stomach is bad when bulking.

drop the squats if you have to but realise your never going to get anywere always using light weight

Yeah, the squats are freakishly low compared to my bench. I want to at least be doing 115lb. But my form just doesn't help me much. I know i could be doing more then 80lb, but i have to work on my form right now.

I'll most likely, or hopefully have a video up this Friday of my squats and deadlift.

One last question. I am not sure if you can tell from any of my videos before, but i have a decent amount of flexibility. However, im not really loose at all, like im more tensed up and tight muscled, so when i squat there is a certain amount of tightness in my body. Any sort of stretches i can do to get rid of that?

Top Bottom