Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ark94's Workout Log

drink whey post workout, creatine pre workout.

Also, if you're going to run don't waste your time with long cardio. Just do HIIT for 15-20 minutes imo.

Alright, that means ill probably just go to the gym tomorrow after school like normal, and do a 20minute HIIT .

Oh, and since im trying to cut BF, but preserve muscle, right after my workout i had lamb, and broccoli. No whey protein just natural. That cool also?

natural is very cool, but if your diet is already good i think whey can help pwo as it gets digested very fast.

Btw not to sound like a dick and draw out your goals for you, but your goals should be strength and to keep increasing your lifts/form. I wouldn't worry about BF% right now.. just eat your protein ( get enough carbs as well), lift your weight, and if you really want to, run.

i think right now you would do better focusing on whole foods and not taking whey or creatine

edit:

why do u want to loose bf? what do u think you will look like with less bf? not to be mean but you will look anorexic, keep in mind that you will loose some muscle mass and strength when you cut and you will just be making things harder for you, build all the muscle you want first and if you do that while eating clean you wont add much fat, then if you really want you can reduce cals increase cardio etc and loose some excess fat.

J no problem man, your not sounding like a dick. I love to take in suggestions, so im open to anything. Only thing, i really hate being fat, my arms are fucking skinny as fuck, and my legs are skinny as hell. My chest has a little bit of BF, but my gut is disgusting =(

extra - i am right now trying to reduce my calories and loose my excess fat in my abdominal area. I know you think im anorexic because of my arms and legs maybe, but my gut blows. . .

Basically, i would believe i have a very clean diet now.
Here is what my diet is:

Diet [Revamped] ** Means added into**

Morning (as breakfast) – (7:30-8:00) [I drink it along this period of time]
**1 Cup of fruit**
1 scoop Whey Casein Protein
5-6egg whites (liquid form, Simply Egg Whites)
4 Cups Milk
**2 Scoops of Oats**
Blended, and drank

2 hours Later (9:45 or 10:00) – **Plan on almonds, nuts, and berries.**

Lunch – (12:00-12:45 anywhere between this time I eat)
Lunch varies, 2 sandwhiches (rye bread) inside the sandwhiches tuna somedays, mashed eggs. **Trying for boiled chicken, on whole grain bread with some broccoli alongside or spinach on top.**

1 Hour before Workout (2:30:ish)– Protein
**2 Scoops Myofusion Protein with 2 scoops oats**

After Workout (6ish) – would be my dinner. Lamb, chicken, anything meat with broccoli.

7:00-10:00p.m i eat nothing except drink water.

J no problem man, your not sounding like a dick. I love to take in suggestions, so im open to anything. Only thing, i really hate being fat, my arms are fucking skinny as fuck, and my legs are skinny as hell. My chest has a little bit of BF, but my gut is disgusting =(

extra - i am right now trying to reduce my calories and loose my excess fat in my abdominal area. I know you think im anorexic because of my arms and legs maybe, but my gut blows. . .

Basically, i would believe i have a very clean diet now.
Here is what my diet is:

Diet [Revamped] ** Means added into**

Morning (as breakfast) – (7:30-8:00) [I drink it along this period of time]
**1 Cup of fruit**
1 scoop Whey Casein Protein
5-6egg whites (liquid form, Simply Egg Whites)
4 Cups Milk
**2 Scoops of Oats**
Blended, and drank

2 hours Later (9:45 or 10:00) – **Plan on almonds, nuts, and berries.**

Lunch – (12:00-12:45 anywhere between this time I eat)
Lunch varies, 2 sandwhiches (rye bread) inside the sandwhiches tuna somedays, mashed eggs. **Trying for boiled chicken, on whole grain bread with some broccoli alongside or spinach on top.**

1 Hour before Workout (2:30:ish)– Protein
**2 Scoops Myofusion Protein with 2 scoops oats**

After Workout (6ish) – would be my dinner. Lamb, chicken, anything meat with broccoli.

7:00-10:00p.m i eat nothing except drink water.

Honestly I hate to say it but I don't believe your gut can be bad. You are never going to make good gains if you are trying to cut at your stage while gain muscle. It's just not going to happen.

+1 tblock

Ark when you can sqat and deadlift 315 with perfect form.......your going to look like it. Your "tummy" will go away. I promise. It won't happen as quickly as starving yourself and overtraining but the end result with that route will you being flat and skinny since you have no muscle anyways. now....your goals to be pretty can be achieved through strength(crazy I know). Look at at this way, body builders don't care about strength but it's universal your a pussy unless you can squat, deadlift, and bench 315. The majority of large good looking bodybuilders can handle said weight easily.

ark did you know that throughout the day just sitting around you are always burning fat? However getting fat comes from not burning enough calories/fat that what you intake. And loosing fat comes from burning more calories throughout the day than you intake. Now cardio will burn calories and increase your metabolism (your body's fat burning mechanism that is always active) but so will lifting weights. You can also increase your metabolism which will increase the amount of fat burned throughout the day by manipulating your diet. For example instead of eating three 1000kcal meals each day to hit your 3000kcal target, 6 meals of 500kcal would be a better plan because your metabolism would constantly be stimulated by the food and kept high. For 500kcal you could have 40g protein, 50g carbs and 20g fat. Yes that is a small meal but you weigh what like 120lbs? eating something like that 6 times a day would be great and you can drink whole milk between meals.

The other big thing which will help you burn more fat throughout the day is building more muscle. The more muscle on your body the more calories you burn by simply maintaining your size and also the more calories you do just be walking or going up stairs or whatever. I bet there are people on here with the same bodyfat percentage as you who look awesome simply because they have alot more muscle. You are what is called skinny-fat, you have skinny limbs but a protruding gut, yes? Well you can take two options, do some gay cutting procedure and then you will be even skinnier, yes you may get a flat stomach but your ribs will be showing and you wont look very good at all, then you will have to start a bulk which may even put a little more fat. OR you could start doing a clean bulk now, doing some cardio once a week and building muscle and strength right now. You wont gain much (if any) bodyfat if you keep your calories clean and the cardio once a week will keep your heart healthy without making much differanc to gains aslong as you dont do fasted cardio.

Yeah just one note of experience...the more you eat the faster your metabolism will get along with a good lifting program. My metabolism is so fats right now that I eat 6+ meals a day and I am still starving all the time. The other night I ate a double hamburger and it felt like nothing was even on my stomach, and a burrito from my local burrito store that normally fills me up barely fills me for like 30 minutes lol. I just ate a burrito and a hamburger and I'm still starving :) excuse me while I go eat :)

Why not both? depending on goals. :D

well i thought that creatine helps give you an extra boost @ the gym while whey is digested faster and since you just worked your muscles, that it's good to get protein to them as fast as possible and whey is very efficient at doing this. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Also, Ark has been lifting for maybe a few weeks if that. I think he should learn the form before he starts taking any sort of supps

Top Bottom