Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Using Ephedrine During Workout

I take 2 xenadrine about 45min-1hour prior to my workout 4x/week. Gives me loads of energy......I like um!:D

I used ephedrine in the past. I was using it for about 3 years off and on and then I gave up on it in '99. I'm glad I stopped using it, I feel much better without it. The nerve stimulation and increased heart rate was too much.

The Thermo Pro Pills From Pro Lab do you get you hyper as fuck, but its not like I am running around the gym like a maniac after I take two of them. I am 6 feet 2 inches and 190 lbs and I have been handling the pills fine. I only take them usually on chest day or when I do cardio - maybe once a week. Lately I have reduced my amount to one pill. I rencently bought Thermandrine from Sport Pharma - they didn't have and Thermo Pro in stock. Has anyone used this product? It says not to excede 60mg of ephedrine per day. I only am taking maybe 60 per week if that.

Top Bottom