Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use this type of squat machine

Looks like a nifty calf raise machine to me...

B True

well it does look like a piece of shit in that picture

but my gym has a better one, I've been to few nba team facilities and they had that thing too... the main point here is the angle that you are standing on, it really works your legs well instead of just standing flat feeted when doing squats

i think its for safety though since they dont want those atheletes gettin injured...

I used a machine like that in Cancun...but it had pins & I could do the whole stack..LOL!! it does most the stabilizing work for you- stick w/free weights :)

thats a standing calf raise..........no? There is no way to squat on that thing with the arm only going half way down........unless I'm looking at it wrong.........

JKurz1 said:
thats a standing calf raise..........no? There is no way to squat on that thing with the arm only going half way down........unless I'm looking at it wrong.........

its a squat machine- the red pads go on top of your shoulders & you stand up & then squat down (you cant go below parellel)

sconoscuito said:
well it does look like a piece of shit in that picture

but my gym has a better one, I've been to few nba team facilities and they had that thing too... the main point here is the angle that you are standing on, it really works your legs well instead of just standing flat feeted when doing squats

i think its for safety though since they dont want those atheletes gettin injured...

What is this, a basketball thing? My team in highschool purchased one of these for the players to use as well......had some dude come in and show up how to use it and everything.......

It was alright but squatting is a much better workout IMO

no you put your feet on that platform with an angle, you dont stand straight up on it like doing squats or calf raises

I'm just saying that its a killer for leg work outs cause it hits them pretty nice I think and from what I heard I guess every pro football/basketball team has one of those

of course this ones a weak ass version with all the extra calf raise bs but the real ones are nice

Top Bottom