Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use a trap bar?

Tarheel

im-0022shr-d.jpg

Anyone use one of these for deads or shrugs? I've heard a lot of ppl talk about them, never used one though.

There's one kinda like that at my gym. The handles on mine are thick, and they spin too. Very hard to hold with heavy weight. I don't really like the feeling either. I guess it's cause im so used to the barbell.

Trap bar deads are great for overloading the flexor muscles of the leg. It's also good for upper back and trap development.

I have one but don't really like it at all...

B True

I think I had one of those things... I beat it over a table at home... but that, is yet another story...

C-ditty

Great for deadlifting with if you want less lower back stess and more quad tension. No need to worry about where your knee is.

I used to use one some, but havent in several years. I dont believe they can hold as much weight as a barbell.

I use it every once in a while if I wanna change of pace for traps or add them to my current routine to really blast em.

Top Bottom