Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try cardio before weights?

Pacente

I was talking to my buddy on the phone who has been weight training for 15 years and he said I should wait to do cardio till I am done with weights or I will be too tired to lift heavier. Is this true and what do you guys do to juggle cardio and weights?

I always do cardio before weights
like 20min up hill on treadmill

It depends..:: cardio before is good to get the blood flowing however about. 10 minutes.
I am presently doing fasted cardio pretty extensive before my first workout however I am prepping for a show. The objective here is to lower my fat content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it makes much difference. Sometimes I do it before strength training, and sometimes I do it after. Similarly, I like to do it empty stomach early in the morning too. And later in the afternoon, I go for an actual gym workout.

The important thing is that you should do it regularly because cardio has its own benefits.

Likewise, doing cardio empty stomach aids in losing weight, but you've to look out what you're eating throughout the day for that to work.

It depends..:: cardio before is good to get the blood flowing however about. 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah a lot of guys do that, but that isn't really cardio. like you said its just getting blood flowing

real cardio most guys on here wouldn't know if it bit them in the ass

For me cardio is a must, before weight training, add CARDAZOL NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss, from bannednutrition.com

Top Bottom