Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone train twice a day

Training twice a day is fine if it works for you. It allows the muscle separation in the workouts and allows the energy levels to be fresh when starting the muscle. You obviously are not doing as much per workout so you don’t stay as long.
The downside is it can get into the way of life.
Whether you do one a days or two a days, consistency is the key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do fasted cardio and stretching in AM. Then go back (after eating) for muscle building. Not everyone has that flexibility but I think it’s the best combo if possible.

okay. How many of you train twice a day and how many you only trained once? I consider myself a beginner to weight training but I'm very dedicated. I've read and heard some people that do twice a day workouts. The owner of my gym is one of them, he usually doesn't work out in the morning and evening. And he's pretty big for his age. What do you think about this strategy

You meant AM/PM workout. And, I don't think it's recommended for beginners, because it can become overwhelming that increases chance of getting injured. Apart from that, if you're training two different body parts and keeping workout volume low then it's fine to go with.

okay. How many of you train twice a day and how many you only trained once? I consider myself a beginner to weight training but I'm very dedicated. I've read and heard some people that do twice a day workouts. The owner of my gym is one of them, he usually doesn't work out in the morning and evening. And he's pretty big for his age. What do you think about this strategy

You meant AM/PM workout. And, I don't think it's recommended for beginners, because it can become overwhelming that increases chance of getting injured. Apart from that, if you're training two different body parts and keeping workout volume low then it's fine to go with. And, as other suggested, you should get enough rest and your diet should also be good enough for proper recovery.

Top Bottom