x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Anyone train twice a day

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anyone train twice a day within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: okay. How many of you train twice a day and how many you only trained once? I consider myself a beginner to weight training but I'm very dedicated. I've read and heard some people that do twice a day workouts. The owner of my gym is one of them, he usually doesn't work out in the morning and evening. And he's pretty big for his age. What do you think about this strategy

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Anyone train twice a day

I go for once a day but 7 days a week im active!

Amateur Bodybuilder

Training twice a day is fine if it works for you. It allows the muscle separation in the workouts and allows the energy levels to be fresh when starting the muscle. You obviously are not doing as much per workout so you donít stay as long.
    The downside is it can get into the way of life.
    Whether you do one a days or two a days, consistency is the key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do fasted cardio and stretching in AM. Then go back (after eating) for muscle building. Not everyone has that flexibility but I think itís the best combo if possible.

Quote Quote posted by irvinir View Post
    okay. How many of you train twice a day and how many you only trained once? I consider myself a beginner to weight training but I'm very dedicated. I've read and heard some people that do twice a day workouts. The owner of my gym is one of them, he usually doesn't work out in the morning and evening. And he's pretty big for his age. What do you think about this strategy
    You meant AM/PM workout. And, I don't think it's recommended for beginners, because it can become overwhelming that increases chance of getting injured. Apart from that, if you're training two different body parts and keeping workout volume low then it's fine to go with.

Quote Quote posted by irvinir View Post
    okay. How many of you train twice a day and how many you only trained once? I consider myself a beginner to weight training but I'm very dedicated. I've read and heard some people that do twice a day workouts. The owner of my gym is one of them, he usually doesn't work out in the morning and evening. And he's pretty big for his age. What do you think about this strategy
    You meant AM/PM workout. And, I don't think it's recommended for beginners, because it can become overwhelming that increases chance of getting injured. Apart from that, if you're training two different body parts and keeping workout volume low then it's fine to go with. And, as other suggested, you should get enough rest and your diet should also be good enough for proper recovery.