Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone train their body twice a week?

MaGilicuti

Been lifting for two years now. Been working out my body through a week. I was thinking of starting to workout more and work my whole body twice a week. What you guys think?

I am sure it will help you maintain, but I don't know about gaining. You never know though until you try.

The_Eviscerator said:
I am sure it will help you maintain, but I don't know about gaining. You never know though until you try.

Yes I think so to, for gaining you should probably train more. and do different body parts on different days.

When you train you stress your nervous system also. If you don't give yourself enough rest you're gonna feel it bad!

Also, your muscles need the whole week to recouperate if you're hitting them hard enough. You'll just interfere with growth.

Once a week per body part is best for growth.

You should rather think about a concept like "pulsating".
Make a 10 day splitt, and the first five days could be heavy duty hardcore training on your whole body and the other 5 days should focus on improving recovery (good pump, no excessive stress, feel good).

In every succeeding pulse try to do better than the last pulse, repeat for 6-12 pulses and see how it goes.

Top Bottom