Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone train 2x a day?

JKurz1

Banned
Been doing cardio in the PM and lifting first thing, but I'm getting sick of the cardio and I really don't need it...however, I do feel after I sit in the office all day that I need to do SOMETHING......would a light training session in the PM be benefitial?

JKurz1 said:
Been doing cardio in the PM and lifting first thing, but I'm getting sick of the cardio and I really don't need it...however, I do feel after I sit in the office all day that I need to do SOMETHING......would a light training session in the PM be benefitial?

I remember this being discussed before, and if my memory serves me correctly, I don't think it is beneficial at all.

Run a search and see if you can't find anything.

and if i remember correctly, arent you currently bulking? i would cut out all uneccesary activity during your bulking period

I have had success training twice a day at times. My workouts on Mon and Thurs were doubles with lower body in the AM and upper in the PM.....Tues was one workout focusing on cleans and assistance and Fri was one workout focusing on snatches. I got great gains and the added work allowed me to eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and stay lean.

If you want to try this type of training, try it, maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't, but don't let people discourage you just because it doesn't work for hardgainers (which you may not be) or because it could lead to overtraining (there is no such thing if you train intelligently) or because the magazines don't advocate it (they're about as useful as toilet paper).

Anyway, good luck, and if you want my program that i used let me know and I will post it.

Twice a day is good. I like the break in between and helps your metabolism during night time. I wouldnt do it more than 3 days in a week though also depending on what type of workouts they are.

thanks bruh....would love it......thought about do a higher rep leg routine in the PM after back and delts...maybe 15 minutes of cardio......anyways, appreciate the help.!

Once in a while training 2X a day is great

You can also lift in the morning and do cardio in the evening

Top Bottom