Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Train????

I work swing shift, so I get up in the morning around 9:30-10am, and train at noon.
It took a while to get used to, but it's not so bad.

I would rather train in the afternoon around 5-6pm, though, if I had a choice.

I use to workout every mourning, i'd wake up, take a quick shower, do some light streching, then off to the gym. I found i couldn't get a good pump from mourning workouts compaired to after work or later at night, but that was just me. I haven't done a mourning workout in awhile, i just find it better later at night.

1 good thing about mourning workouts were there wern't much ppl in the gym so i didn't have to wait or nothing, could get in there and get it all done without waiting or standing around..lol

right, but with tax season, I'll be in the office from 7am til 6pm and Im sure the last thing Ill feel like doing is hitting thegym...anyone else train, say 5am? Wondering about food intake....no time, so I'll probably just start my creatine,whey, gluc. shake 1/2 way through my workout? Sound decent? PLUS, test levels are elevated earlier in the day

I generally get up around 4, and train shortly thereafter. For my food...First thing when I get up, I down my vitamins with skim milk. I also will have a couple of glasses of water while I check email, then it's workout time. Post-workout I have some protein, some creatine, and hit the showers and head out (I workout at home).

I have tried early a.m. workouts and I have found that I am not a morning person in the gym. I do know people who swear by it. They are in the gym at 5 or 5:30 each morning doing their thing, and they love it. It's just not for me.:(

I use to lift around 5 or at nights but i just started training in the morning this past week. I actually hate mornings and never liked it. But by the end of the week i was feeling great and my lifts couldn't have been better. Main reasons i like it is because there is no waiting for equipment, it allows me to consume more calories earlier than eating more at night, and i don't have to worry about lifting later in the day.

I lose 25% or more of my strength if I havent been awake for at least 4 hours before getting to the gym

I feel better if I eat oatmeal about a half hour before my workout. As long as a get something in my stomach I'm fine. Even a glass of milk before seems to work okay for me.

Top Bottom