x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Anyone Train????

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anyone Train???? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: FIRST thing when you wake up?? Wondering how it works for you.......

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone Train????

FIRST thing when you wake up?? Wondering how it works for you.......

Elite Mentor
    I work swing shift, so I get up in the morning around 9:30-10am, and train at noon.
    It took a while to get used to, but it's not so bad.

I would rather train in the afternoon around 5-6pm, though, if I had a choice.

Good Bro
    I use to workout every mourning, i'd wake up, take a quick shower, do some light streching, then off to the gym. I found i couldn't get a good pump from mourning workouts compaired to after work or later at night, but that was just me. I haven't done a mourning workout in awhile, i just find it better later at night.

1 good thing about mourning workouts were there wern't much ppl in the gym so i didn't have to wait or nothing, could get in there and get it all done without waiting or standing around..lol

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I do cardio in the morning ,, I have also tried lifting first thing in the morning but i didnt feel as strong.

right, but with tax season, I'll be in the office from 7am til 6pm and Im sure the last thing Ill feel like doing is hitting thegym...anyone else train, say 5am? Wondering about food intake....no time, so I'll probably just start my creatine,whey, gluc. shake 1/2 way through my workout? Sound decent? PLUS, test levels are elevated earlier in the day

I generally get up around 4, and train shortly thereafter. For my food...First thing when I get up, I down my vitamins with skim milk. I also will have a couple of glasses of water while I check email, then it's workout time. Post-workout I have some protein, some creatine, and hit the showers and head out (I workout at home).

I use to lift around 5 or at nights but i just started training in the morning this past week. I actually hate mornings and never liked it. But by the end of the week i was feeling great and my lifts couldn't have been better. Main reasons i like it is because there is no waiting for equipment, it allows me to consume more calories earlier than eating more at night, and i don't have to worry about lifting later in the day.

I lose 25% or more of my strength if I havent been awake for at least 4 hours before getting to the gym
    Homer Simpson: You can use statistics to prove anything that's even remotely true...

Homer Simpson: Old people need to be locked up and studied so we can determine which valuable nutrients can be extracted for our benefit...

Homer Simpson: I wish God were alive to see this

The coolest bodybuilding gear on the net!
    CLICK HERE!

I feel better if I eat oatmeal about a half hour before my workout. As long as a get something in my stomach I'm fine. Even a glass of milk before seems to work okay for me.

All Natural

Hail to the General

Actually it is proven your testosterone levels are higher in the morning around 8 am to 11am than in the afternoon hence (High rise stiffys in the morning). Your bodys biorythms get all out of whack around the 2-4 pm mark giving you that sense of tiredness/energy crash feeling that most people get around that time. Though I also cannot workout in the morning due to my body cannot adjust and wake the freak up! I end up working out in the late afternoon/evening time. I feel I have the most strength and energy at this time.