Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Take Martial Arts?

LeviathanX, please re-read my reply to Superbabe.

As I said, I do not even consider Muay Thai a martial art, and I will certainly not proclaim any martial art "the greatest martial art". I consider Muay Thai the greatest fighting sport, because to me it has the most complete list of allowed techniques without being prohibitive due to excessive injuries or death.

Boxing, kickboxing and grappling do not allow elbows and knees to the head. Although some NHB formats do, but they are usually more geared towards ground fighting, which to me is not as spectecular. My opinion on Muay Thai being the greatest fighting sport is arguably biased though, because it is the only fighting sport that I practice. I used to do TKD.

hardgainer (hope that clears things up)

I have taken a little BJJ and really need to get back into it. I'm in the Atlanta area and I'm interested in who the fifth degree black belt in BJJ is that was mentioned earlier in this thread. I have taken from Jacare' Calvacanti who I believe runs a great school. His drills / warm-up are a b*tch, but great for conditioning. Anybody else have trouble balancing bodybuilding and BJJ or other fighting styles? My problem is not being able to gain weight, which is even more of a problem when I'm training in BJJ.

Freestyle Jujitsu

BJJ gi/no gi - muaythai - greco/freestyle wrestling.
Been doing it for 8 years. We've got a cage and thinking about having some fights. Anyone interested?

Top Bottom