Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone run twice a day???Faster endurance?

S

solidj55

I put this question in my post about wanting to run 5 miles but I wanted to make sure people saw it lol, I am curious about this.
Just wondering if anyone has tried this. I am being greedy and I want to improve my endurance even faster than it already is and I am considering running twice per day. Just wondering if anyone thought this would help speed up my endurance and lung capacity, I will sacrafice the muscle for now, and get it back once I reach my goal and just maintain. I was thinking like running the longer distance in the AM and a shorter distance in the PM and doing this every other day for a while. Any ideas?

I don't think I've come across any running programs that had a person training twice a day. 1 long session is probably better then 2 shorter ones, and 2 long sessions would probably lead to over training.

So just stick to once a day. And since cardio is low intensity, you can do it every day (but I would take at least one day off per week).

Thanks Haz, what do you think about me running like 4-8 interval sprints once or maybe twice a week in addition to my other running? Like one afternoon after my morning run if I went out and ran a few sprints or something???

If I'm sitting around home doing nothing I might run 3 times per day sometimes.But I have recently started running twice a day.Actually about 3 miles at 400 in the morning than later on around 500 after lifting on the treadmill.I'll walk at a speed of 4.0 and an incline of 10 for 2 minutes than I'll change the speed up to 10 and incline to 3 and sprint for one minute than repeat and repeat till i cant do it no more.Now this has helped my endurance.Even with smoking Cigs.

Top Bottom