Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone looking to increase Pull-up/Chin-up strength?

lunatic calm

I found this routine based soley on varying grips of pull-up/chin-ups. Gave it to a client of mine and he absolutely loves it. Its a bitch but if you're lookin to build some decent upper body strength and burn the shit outta your back and arms, try it and let me know what you think. Of course, if you're one of those freaks who can do these all day, you might want to add a little weight or skip this thread alltogether.

1. Wide-grip pullups AMAP (as many as possible)
10sec. rest
2. Medium grip pullups AMAP
10 sec. rest
3. Medium grip chinups AMAP
10sec. rest.
4. Narrow grip chinups AMAP
10sec. rest
5. Parallel grip chinups AMAP
3 minute rest

repeat 2-3 times
My pull up ability sucks and I've made some great improvement on this myself.

gymnast conditioning routine

this is known as the gymnast conditioning routine, and i saw it on test.net, is supoused to be the routine done by gymnast after they stay away from training.
i also have started using it but i couldnt even do 2 reps in the first set so i have to work just with negs.

I like the looks of this. I'm going to give it a try every other back workout (I alternate some things workout to workout).

Tried it today and I like it. Made/will make a few adjustments that I prefer, but it really thrashes those lats! :D

Top Bottom