Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone like to work out to heavy metal? What band?

littlesha

I personally can't STAND working out to dance music. But that's what so many gyms play. Just wondering if anyone here likes to work out to heavy bands?

I like Guns N Roses and Megadeth the best, as far as good training tunes.

I notice that Freaky Daddy has a Type O Negative song lyric in his signature. Do you ever work out to them? I know them well.

Sharon:angel:

Guns N Roses

When I used to work out at home, the only thing I listened to was the entire Appetite For Destruction album. That was more than enough to get me going. :)
:angel:

I've worked out to Metallica, Pantera, Machine Head and Morbid Angel.... also Slipknot.

.... but that was back when I was at a smaller gym and I was usually the only person in there. Nowadays at big, fancy gyms they have music over the speakers. I can't really hand them a Slipknot CD and ask them to put it on....

i like to listen to classic rock when i work out. i cant fucking stand slipnot, pantera kicks ass. when are they coming out with a new album?

:devil:
Just picked up "God Hates Us All", the new Slayer release. Only had time to scan over it but it may be some their best yet. Will be cranking it out tomorrow on the way to the gym.:evil:

Guns and roses heavy metal????? how about moderate rock.

Bigsatan13: God hates us all fucking rules. im heaps keen on it at the moment......but their best release ever????? id have to say no. depends if you like thrash or jump metal better. its a nice combination.....but deep down im a thrash fan, so hell awaits or even seasons in the abyss would have to be the best. just my personal opinion.

I cant work out to anything but heavy metal. It ranges from:
until the end, ringworm, 100 demons to faster shit like blood feast, slayer, old blood duster and damaged but i guess most of those are "hardcore bands" not 100% metal.....but its what i like.

Metal is the best music to workout to. Anything with heavy guitars will do, but I prefer 80´s metal.

Top Bottom