Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone know what occlusion training is?

Elimorris

My gym is full of smart people and smart people always have some interesting things to say. Today the discussion was occlusion training and they described it as adding pump and swoleness the day of to the workout, but does this really help recovery and muscle growth? I am trying to bring up my lagging body parts and was considering this

It's increasing volume to train on a pump. You pump up hard then push more volume into the pumped arms etc

a lot of talk at the gym and little action.

were those guys talking about it or actually doing it? if so do they look good?

occlusion training isn't something i recommend, the risk of blood clots is something i would be worried about especially if you use steroids

My gym is full of smart people and smart people always have some interesting things to say. Today the discussion was occlusion training and they described it as adding pump and swoleness the day of to the workout, but does this really help recovery and muscle growth? I am trying to bring up my lagging body parts and was considering this

Training is something you have to experiment with and try different methods to see what will work for you. Not every training method will work for everyone so you must try it all and keep a journal of your training and results and evaluate over time. Every champion Bodybuilder or Powerlifter will use a different training program they customize just for them over time, this si the way.

Top Bottom