Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here take ritalin and lift?

massivepipes

I searched this and want some more info...

I just started taking ritalin for attention, but i noticed it pumping up my energy, it gives a small high in the first 30 min, then i get lightheaded, but then im good to go. Any one else take this stuff? How much is cool to take in a day? I guess it raises your metabolism too.

Any info would be cool guys.

Thanks.

I took twice the normal dose when I was a dumbass (cheap high, not diagnosed or anything) and it made me flip out! my attention span was zero and I talked like the micro-machine dude for about 3 hours, sleep FORGET IT!!

I suppose it could give you some "pep" before a workout just watch it so you don't have a heart attack. yes it will raise the metabolism, yet it will also release some catabolic hormones too (one reason why coke/meth heads are so skinny) so I would say just stick with it for medication purposes.

I actually HAVE adhd, so ritualn, coke, speed all have the OPPOSITE effects on me than they do "normal" people.....the only time in my life when ive been able to sit through a movie without getting up a dozen times is when i watch them on meth or coke

Originally posted by massivepipes:
I searched this and want some more info...

I just started taking ritalin for attention, but i noticed it pumping up my energy, it gives a small high in the first 30 min, then i get lightheaded, but then im good to go. Any one else take this stuff? How much is cool to take in a day? I guess it raises your metabolism too.

Any info would be cool guys.

Thanks.

I take 10mg and stack it with ECA and a few other ingredients about an hour before I lift. Gives me a real boost. Ritalin peaks just short of 2 hours in the blood. I'm hitting the heavy stuff at that time. Lots of energy and and great concentration with this stack. I only use it 3 times per week just before workouts. I tried 20mgs a couple of time. No appreciable difference.

hey thanks guys, i don't want to get all skinny. I think i will just take 10mg a day, maybe split that in half. I took 20 mg yesterday before i lifted and I was getting pretty worked up...

Top Bottom