Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone have an arm blasting routine?

I don't have any quick fixes, but the program i use for arms has put the last 3" or so on my arms

bi's
standing barbell curls 3x5 reps
incline dumbell curls 3x6-8 reps
preacher curls 2-3x8-10 reps

tri's
close grip bench 3x5 reps
weighted dips 3x6-8 reps
skull crushers 3x8-10 reps

That looks like just what I was trying to put together NS. You guys think that it would be a waste to chest and then arms in the same day (5x5) program I was wondering about the close grip as a core exercise after doing chest

I do chest and tris on the same day....

For tris I do shull crushers and the cable push dows and then I do machine tricep extension...

I do bis and back on the same day and for bis I do standing dumbells, then preacher curls and then one arm preachers....

I do a warmup set up 10 and 3 sets afterward for 6-10 and I train haevy..to me that is...somedays i will throw shoulders in with the chest day since you use your tris for those also with dumbell presses....

E

I've tried training tri's after chest and bi's after back and honestly it did nothing for me, I was unable to gain any size and actually lost a lot of strength. This way arms have their own day so I can smoke them heavy and hard. When I want to specialize on arms, I'll hit them light and fast as well after training back or chest

WizKid25 said:
5x5's have added about 3" to my arms in a matter of 6 weeks.
Are you on any gear? If not could you post your exact routine including rest time between sets and training frequency...for me a 1" gain in 6 weeks would be impressive.:rolleyes:

3" in 6 weeks? Wholy shit thats crazy... your being sarcastic right?
If not you gotta have some deadly stretch marks....
I'm lucky if i could gain 3" in 3 years

needsize said:
I don't have any quick fixes, but the program i use for arms has put the last 3" or so on my arms

bi's
standing barbell curls 3x5 reps
incline dumbell curls 3x6-8 reps
preacher curls 2-3x8-10 reps

tri's
close grip bench 3x5 reps
weighted dips 3x6-8 reps
skull crushers 3x8-10 reps

this is what exactly I was looking at, but I currently am working on chest/tris, and back/bis. I will start this routine as of now. I am more motivated now, because I finally got off my lazy ass and bought some chain for my weight belt. time for my arms to explode

Top Bottom