Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone excited about the New Years Tourists?

Toolz77

This will be my first New Year's Tourist season at this gym, last year in late-February at 4pm I couldn't find a parking spot, left my old gym and joined this one. A little worried about the traffic here as the holiday break has seemed to bring in lots of new bystanders already, I dread next week :(

Only good thought is, by March, they'll all be gone and I can have the squat rack back without throwing plates at the curlers.

LOL, I love watching people come into the gym in january..then amazingly they all disappear and we are left with the same old dedicated members..

No, they always get in the way and curl or do power clings in the squat rack or power rack.

Anywho 3 of our workouts every week at at midnight or 1 am, and with two power racks the wifey and I can do our squats at the same time side by side. There won't be many tourist in the gym at those hours.

God no. I am going to burst a blood vessel trying to restrain myself from assaulting squat rack curlers.

there will be more overweight bigshot lawyers in there complaining to management about me dropping weights.

Time to take a month off. The bad thing is it does not return to normal untill April, but January is just too crazy in the gym.

The Gym Owner turns everyone to the Smith Machine for people to do Squats in. No one there does Curls really because they are senior citizens or older males that use all the Isolation equipment.

Nothing is better than seeing a 65 year old lady using the Peck Deck machine, then using the Curl Machine.

Top Bottom