Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever use wwf style wrestling moves in a real life fight?

tuc biscuit

That would be so funny to see, would love to see someone rake someones back or really wind up an arm bar on someone lol.

Closest I ever got was once I performed a perfect-plex on a guy who tried to tackle me off the ball in rugby, and another time a belly to back suplex also after an off the ball tackle in rugby.

Grease me up with some stories here.

My mistake. I thought you meant like punching a guy, then turning your back to him while flexing at and taunting the crowd of onlookers.

JerseyArt said:
My mistake. I thought you meant like punching a guy, then turning your back to him while flexing at and taunting the crowd of onlookers.

lol, that would be just as good, hulk hogan style

tuc biscuit

lol, that would be just as good, hulk hogan style

To be honest, I never did that either.

Although once I did hit a guy with a chair! It was just a lawn chair, so it didn't hurt him much. But it did leave a nasty red checkered welt on his back. So then I went all psycho on him and played tic tac toe on his skin, cause I'm crazy like that.

All right, that didn't happen either.

But I did pin his girlfriend 2-3 nights a week for a couple of months. That did happen! In fairness, she was easy, so it wasn't that hard to pin her.

Then whenever I saw him I was just like "Yo, wassup man"

I choke slammed my sister though the dining room table after she refused to pass me the salt. Seeing her eyes bulge out of her head and her face turn crimson just before I slammed her fat ass through 2 inches of oak is a memory that I'll savour forever.

I had to threaten a dude at a concert with a folding chair once when he
would not get down from STANDING on his chair in front of us..

My then New Bride looked at me like "WTF have I married" ?

Y_Lifter said:
I had to threaten a dude at a concert with a folding chair once when he
would not get down from STANDING on his chair in front of us..

My then New Bride looked at me like "WTF have I married" ?

:lmao: Too late to change your mind now honey! Moo-haha! :D

At a wedding function for a good friend a fight broke out, I heard my Dad call me so I went and grabbed the guy on top, put him in a full Nelson, lifted him off the ground and threw him out the door.

Top Bottom