Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever use wwf style wrestling moves in a real life fight?

Bigdawg1468 said:
I have seen a dude give a lame ass body slam in a hockey game once. Grapped the guy by the cuff of the pant and had one hand on his shoulder and half picked him up and threw him to the ice.

It was a retarded looking slam, something like when Hogan tried to slam Andre that time LOL. I can guarantee you it wasn't pretty but funny as hell!!!

Yea, but I bet the other player didn't give the huge hop that Andre had to give Hogan to make it look that way. ;) Hell, I remember when Hogan tried to slam John Tenta. :lmao:

strongsmartsexy said:
Yea, but I bet the other player didn't give the huge hop that Andre had to give Hogan to make it look that way. ;) Hell, I remember when Hogan tried to slam John Tenta. :lmao:

ahh yes good ole Earthquake!!!! that was funny!!!!

DocHoliday said:
Oh hell yeah! In football, other than scoring a defensive touchdown, nothing feels as good as puttin the smack down on a QB!! I never wanted to seriously injure a QB, but I took alot of pride in knocking them out of the game. ;)

Rawk on Becoming Bor!!

never got a touchdown... one of my buddies on the d-line made it about 60 yards and got tackled at the ten tho... lol... slow ass bastard...

knocking people out is awesome.... when I played on offense I earholed this safety one time as he ran up to make a tackle... layed him out flat... as I was going back to the huddle I saw the kid getting up only to stumble around on his way back to the huddle and fall back down again... LOLOLOLOL

I used to do that (earhole people) on recieving units too... stupid ass tacklers never saw it coming... goodnight!

man the last fight i was in if youd even call it a fight was like 6 years ago. I just jabbed some drunk kid horsing around with me being an asshole a few times in the chest and face. I don't go to clubs or anything so I don't get in fights. Fights just don't come my way. I hope they don;t either cause I know I'll end up in jail nowadays..

In high school me and my boys were at this party, and this one dude thought he could punk my friend because he's got all his boys standing around him. So my friend tells him to meet him out in front of the house. Needless to say, here comes the guy with a whole entourage of little punk asses. So we tell them to walk down to the park with us so that non one calls the Po Po's to the house. When we get there, we call for a one on one, which of course turns into a brawl. Anyways, we kick the shit out of them and my friend has the dude on both knees, bloody and in a daze. So he picks dude up, locks in his head, and DDT's him onto the concrete walkway....stands up, and walks away like nothing happened. There was blood everywhere and everybody just kinda stopped and stared and then we cut out. Found out later that the dude's head got busted open and was rushed to the hospital. Fortunately he wasn't seriously hurt, but he had a concussion, several stitches and had to stay in the hopital for about a week. My crazy ass niggz still doesn't feel bad about it to this day....but it was some crazy shit to see.

Man I do wrestling moves all the time.

Shit, I was in the line of the supermarket the other night, you know... 12 items or less express line.... this old bag in front of me had 14 items. (so what if one of them was a 6 pack of pepsi, I count that as 6, not 1) I was like "nuh-uh Mary, you ain't pulling that shit on me."

Slapped the sleeper hold on her ass right there. She was trying to holler and shit, but no sound came out. Those spindly little legs with the spaghetti varicose veins was flailing all over the place out from under that light blue dress. After all that twitching stopped, I paid for my purchases and then like all wrestling heros, went to wake her up. I sat her up and then gave her a hard slap on the back of the head. She just lay back down... I think she was trying to really sell that match. When I was leaving, I saw a stretcher coming in for her. I knew Publix was down with the shit with those hired actors and helping get me over for my next check out grudge match.

only used wwf moves on my mom or sister when they start shit

or when my wrestling buddy gives me a dirty look

i cant believe i have dry humped a randy macho savage doll

lol

I was put in an airplane spin when I was younger by a bunch of gutless bullies

Im not bitter or nothing though

Bigdawg1468 said:
ahh yes good ole Earthquake!!!! that was funny!!!!

He owns a boxing/wrestling gym in my town. He's married to a tiny little asian lady. It's funny as hell to watch them walk together :p

Delinquent said:
He owns a boxing/wrestling gym in my town. He's married to a tiny little asian lady. It's funny as hell to watch them walk together :p

If you ever get to talk to him ask him how much of a HOP he had to take so Hogan could bodyslam him. :lmao:

Top Bottom