Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever use wwf style wrestling moves in a real life fight?

Bigdawg1468 said:
At a wedding function for a good friend a fight broke out, I heard my Dad call me so I went and grabbed the guy on top, put him in a full Nelson, lifted him off the ground and threw him out the door.

What the?! Who fights Dawgmo's Dad!?? At a wedding?! Uncool on so very many levels.

Once this guy tried to run at me and tackle me like with his head down and his arms out to wrap around me...when his head got to my stomach I locked my fingers behind his neck (like a reversed full nelson from the front) his arms were hanging out there and he was helpless...then I dropped to the ground on top of him, face first with my hands still locked behind his neck... fast, effortless KO.

I have pulled of several DDT, ala Jake the Snake Roberts... LIGHTS OUT!!

Seashell said:
What the?! Who fights Dawgmo's Dad!?? At a wedding?! Uncool on so very many levels.

I should have been more clear, my Dad wasn't in the figth but called me and my bro to break it up.

A lot(not all) of the WWF stuff is based on real Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Greco Roman and Freestyle Wrestling moves, stuff that works for real. Arm bars, heel hooks full nelsons, suplex that is all real life Martial Art moves that are meant to work.

When I was in grade school, and the WWF was the shit, I gave some kid a DDT on the grass field. I thought it would hurt cause it was grass, and I didnt do it hard. He was cryin :(. I felt pretty bad about it.

In a nightclub this guy charged me and tried to tackle me. I put his head between my legs and jumped up and down to ring his bell a little and give him red ears. I didn't really want to hurt him, so I only hit him 10 times in the back of the head, instead of 20. I hate fighting.

jestros said:
When I was in grade school, and the WWF was the shit, I gave some kid a DDT on the grass field. I thought it would hurt cause it was grass, and I didnt do it hard. He was cryin :(. I felt pretty bad about it.

lol!! How could a ddt ever NOT hurt? Even on grass.. lol!

Top Bottom