Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever trained with Lou Ferrigno?

Yeah, do a google search on Lou. Theres a few interviews where he talks about how his father was very mentally abusive, and how he would sometimes beat him. When he got too big to beat up, his father would pull his gun on him. From the sound of it, that happened only once. Also if you buy the Trial of the Incredible Hulk/Return of the Incredible Hulk 2 disc dvd set, theres an interview with him in one of the discs special features where he talks about how bad his father was, and how their relationship was all made up in pumping iron. He even said he almost became like that with his children, and had to break the cycle, so he wouldn't become like his father.

ps. Lou has a few books. I think the one where he talks a lot about his home life is out of print, but I think you can get a used copy on amazon.com for like $2.00 lol

I recently read an article where he was interviewed about his hearing loss, and I was moved and impressed by what he wrote. Don't know him, of course, but I had the impression that he's a warm & understanding guy.

Top Bottom