Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever have sore hands or pain in them from lifting??

K

Kano

Lately i have been going heavy with the db for chest and in my left hand in the middle of the palm i get a pain in it when i lay down to do a flat db press like the weight is to heavy for my hand .. i can press it no problem but it really hurts its such bullshit, anyone have this or no what this is or how to fix it ...

Thanks Kano

Yep... Lay off that movement for a few weeks and try something new. 2 reasons... #1 you need to give that area a rest and #2 different range of motion always fires up some new growth.(focus on a weak area or try a movement that is new to you that does not hurt the hand)
Also I watch guys db press HEAVY at the very top of the movment they twist the bd's in giving their hand and wrists a good fucking IMO.
Our hands have 27 small bones and dozens tendons it just takes one small inflamed area to screw you up.
I say stop doing what hurts for a few weeks, go back and if it still hurts give it some more time.
Kind of like that bitch that broke your heart...
Time heals everything.

BigGuyPHX

my hands usually don't get sore from anything other than shrugs but then again those are done with a ton of weight.

Good reply

BigGuyPHX said:
Yep... Lay off that movement for a few weeks and try something new. 2 reasons... #1 you need to give that area a rest and #2 different range of motion always fires up some new growth.(focus on a weak area or try a movement that is new to you that does not hurt the hand)
Also I watch guys db press HEAVY at the very top of the movment they twist the bd's in giving their hand and wrists a good fucking IMO.
Our hands have 27 small bones and dozens tendons it just takes one small inflamed area to screw you up.
I say stop doing what hurts for a few weeks, go back and if it still hurts give it some more time.
Time heals everything.

BigGuyPHX

BigGuyPHX said:
Time heals everything.

BigGuyPHX
agreed

is it a muscle or tendon or BONE PAIN

high doses of test always seem to fix my knee problems
i had a broken hand that never got fixed
it was a boxers break
and i had a retard hand for 2 years
picking up the monster 120 dbs at the gym made it stronger than fuck only problem is the muscles are always way tight and i cant open my hand up all the way

needtogetaas said:
I get pain in my wrist and hands no matter what lifts I do..I just deal with it.

i used to just lift through pain but i did more damange to myself and i am paying for it now .. so i dont do that anymore

Top Bottom