Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else training through their off days?

Bigsatan13

:devil:
This holiday season realy fucked up my workouts! I have lost four regular training days because of family obligations. Some of my family I truly enjoy their company, they contribute to my time. The others I loathe, they are a waste of my time. I'll be training the next 10 days and probably sleep the next 2!

I know what you mean. It was a pain in the but trying to train during the holidays. For one, the gym I went to at home was closed on the holidays, and then the obligations I had to do to try and keep the family happy (running around picking up stuff for dinner, etc.). So when I could I tried doing bodyweight exercises. Like on Christmas Eve I did different types of pushups, on Christmas I did pull ups, New Years day I did up-side-down presses (you know where you do a hand stand and your feet are against the wall.). Also on New Years I just happen to have my old curl bar at home from high school and I used it for tris and bis.

Damn that was a bitch.

Just bitching....;)

barnes3

Top Bottom