Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else have trouble getting sore after a workout while on gear?

JG1

I'm on my 8th week of the following cycle:

Ttokkyo Cyp....500mg/week 1-10
Ttokkyo EQ.....600mg/week 1-10
IP Winny........50mg/day 6-12
Tren..............75mg/day 7-12
Liquidex...... .5/mg/day

I'm too the point now that I just can't get sore after my workouts...and I don't think I've ever trained harder in my life. I did shoulders the other day with the 125's for seated d-bell presses for 3 sets of 7 reps, upwright rows with 205 for 2 sets, and side laterals with the 35's for 2 sets of 12. Every set done to failure. My shoulders should be screaming right now from the soreness, but christ, it feels like I didn't even work them. I guess I shouldn't be complaining because every workout I set new PR's, but still, I like the feeling of being sore the next day after a workout...especialy the brutal workouts I've been doing.

BTW, I'm up almost 20lbs so far and I'm a hell of a lot leaner. Just started the fina 12 days ago and I must say its awesome stuff. Still have a little over 4 weeks left on my cycle.

I actually get worse soreness when I am on winstrol...the muscle group worked is real stiff for about 2 days. Actual recovery is faster though.

Not getting sore doesnt mean you're not growing. I do know what you mean though, I love the soreness. You may want to take a few days off and change your routine. I changed my bicep routine just 2 days ago, and I'm still having trouble moving my arms. lol

I only get mild soreness anymore. The only thing that really gets sore is my legs. Everything else recovers quite quickly.

I couldn't agree with you more, I train hard as fuck and I can't get very sore anymore-my bis and tris are the only muscles that feel really tight the next day-oh well though, I'm growing

I only notice that when I'm on anadrol. In which case I could train all damn day and still feel fine the next day.

I know what you mean. I get tight as hell, and a little discomfort, but the next day I swear I could work the same body part again. Oh, and the dbol makes my lower back sore as shit too, kidney pain.

Top Bottom