Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone cutting??

I'm actually cutting now, here's my before pic:

jabba.jpg

NO but seriously, i have a before pic, i was around 230. i am now 215, that's in a month's time. looking to go to like 200 or so, so long as i have some visible abs. I will post the pics if everything comes out ok, I don;t wanna embarass myself.

I've been dieting for almost 6 weeks now. IT's getting shitty. I'm getting pretty lean though, maybe around 7%. I started at 230 about and was 220 for the past few weeks. I've been getting stronger still (and maybe gaining a little muscle) and my weight seems to be staying at about 220 for the past few weeks, yet I keep getting leaner. When I'm done and start eating again hopefully I'll be 223 or so with the water back. I've got visible veinage going all the way up my quads to my crotch now and they're starting to come in on my lower abs. I was gonna go 8 weeks but now I'm thinking I'll only go for 7 (hopefully). I was pondering taking it right into a competition but I don't have a coach or anyone to aid me and I've just started trying to play around with my sodium and really don't know what I'm doing come comp time. I'm in now hurry to jump into competing. I fully plan on doing it but I could wait another year to gain more size and get better at cutting up. Anyways, I wouldn't mind posting some pics shortly if I can I suppose. I'm rambling. I must get more high now. Goodbye.

Top Bottom