Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any use from rubber tension bands?

Doping1234

Just got a new job. Good news – will get paid well.Bad news – I will be on the move all the time, literally. So nogyms for me, no dumbells at home – only hotels. The question isthis – got myself some tension bands, as they are very portable fortravelling. Can I get any reasonable results with them and growmuscles, or it is a loss?

There is no definitive answer to that, because you can have different kinds of rubber bands, and you can use them differently. Theoretically, you can give yourself quite a load with the rubber bands, but yet again - that depends on how you use them, and how strong them. So if you will get some thick rubber bands, and will use them to the maximum, you may use them for training, but this would only do as a light training in order to maintain your gains, or slow down their loss. I can't really see anyone gaining muscle mass with rubber bands.

Using rubber resistance bands are better then nothing but what I would personally do in your situation is get a gym membership at a big franchise gym that has multiple locations at each major city throughout the country. That's always going to be your best bet. You can never replace the quality of workout you can get in a commercial gym with at home gym equipment.

Most gyms offer a free one day pass to try the gym to new members so even if your gym membership doesn't have a location in the city you are staying, you can still get a free drop in at most gyms.

It is definitely better than doing nothing. You could start to save up with more income now and get some adjustable dumbbells or some other equipment to take with you. Hotel gyms will do as well. Remember that you can go to any gym and pay for a day or 2. If you tell them you are thinking of joining I bet it would be dirt cheap too.

Top Bottom