Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of use guys use bench press shirts...

xxbignipperxx

I never really knew much about this till I stumled onto the training boards and read about it...but could it in some well help with my lifts while on cycle. I mainly want to use it for the shoulder support. My shoulders sometimes get a little funky during flat bench. I know this is not the training board...but this really intrigued me and curious if any of you guys use one? With the extra support maybe I can get a little more out of my workouts?

You normally wouldn't train with a bench press shirt, they are uncomfortable and hard to put on. Typically someone would have to help you get it completely on. Only time you would use it during training is if you were a PLer and doing doubles or singles preparing for a meet. This is how they were used back in the day, if anything they're tighter now.

You might get a loose shirt, but I'd bet you stop wearing after awhile. It's a pain in the ass to get on. When I got my first one I nearly strangled myself putting it on with no one else around.

genarr3 said:
You normally wouldn't train with a bench press shirt, they are uncomfortable and hard to put on. Typically someone would have to help you get it completely on. Only time you would use it during training is if you were a PLer and doing doubles or singles preparing for a meet. This is how they were used back in the day, if anything they're tighter now.

You might get a loose shirt, but I'd bet you stop wearing after awhile. It's a pain in the ass to get on. When I got my first one I nearly strangled myself putting it on with no one else around.

I see...that's what I wanted to hear. Just was curious if I could get a little more out of it in my training. Thanks.:)

Top Bottom