Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any one have a reject lifting partner????

I also go out of my way to pick him up 5 days a week to take him to the gym and he will make me wait a hour before he gets ready .He take more time to get ready then my girlfriend .I think im about done with him I think ill be better of lifting alone...... I cant take his ass any more Im about to beat the shit out of him .

i know what you mean........not partners but friends

juice and don't lift, rather go out drink, smoke, g
another one who does toooo much juice and the stops cold turkey then does nothing but sleep and then a few months later does it again

pisses me off, what a waste of juice and money

I work nights and get off at different times each day. A permanent lifting partner is kind of hard to obtain. I do get pretty happy when I see a couple of different guys at the gym to work out with. Have a couple guys who play football. One younger guy and one my age. Sure is nice when you have someone you can trust to spot you.
:)

Hotdogs aren't a good source of protien? Damn! I guess I'll halfta look this diet thing over again.:confused:

The guy I train with thinks he knows eveything, but knows nothing, what good things he does know, he preaches to me, and I have to stop him and say, that was me that told you that, lol.
He is one of those chest and arms only guys, refuses to squat or deadlift, just makes up some lame excuse like he doesn't want his legs to be sore for work the next day. Shit I climb up and down ladders all day and I practically squat till I puke.
One time he came over to work out at my apartment with me and I see him sipping out of this little bottle between sets, I asked what it was, and it was nipper of BACARDI! Fucking idiot, he said he wanted to get a head start before going out that night. I said ok, workouts over, go home.
He tells me how much he can bench, some ridiculous number, but when we work out together he is suddenly too sore to put up that much weight that day, lmao.
I could go on and on, but in short, I try not to work out with him anymore, retard wants me to spot him when he's doing cable pushdowns, and shit like that.
And he wonders why I'm making progress and he is staying at the same spot.
One day last week he came over all pumped up after a workout, his tris where all blown up, and looked like he just finished an upper body workout. I asked him if he just worked out and he was like no, I havn't worked out in 3 days. I was like, wow good progress.
Then I saw him at work a couple days later and his arms where back to the same size they where before, I said what happened to all that size you put on, and he was like, oh I must have forgotten to drink my shake this morning, lol, fucking loser.
shit, I could rant about my training partner all night, but it's time to go eat.

Be glad that you all have one. I only have a "spotter", not partner, one day out of the week. I go to a private gym at work and I'm usually the only one in there. And when there are people in there, they are all old people that just use the treadmills. I might go to a real gym someday, but I only pay $100 for a 3 year membership and it has everything that a real gym does, except nice looking women and partners.

Last edited:
When I was in highschool my lifting partner used to smoke a cigarette between sets, because the nicotine got him fired up.

Partner's Suck anyway. If I need a spot I will grab someone I know. You are better off doing things on your own. As Jean Paul Sarte said, " Hell is other people."

KrazyK Once again another person I can relate to .My partner did the same thing when i was working out at my apt except he brought one of his friends with beer to work out they came over drunk and tried working out with me .They were trying to teach me about how much protein is in beer ....then i told them both, "you dont have to go home but get the fuck out of my home"... My partner also like to preach to me about how to work out and ill say were did you get that from hill say "i danoo " and ill say "you fucking retard im the one who told you that ..

My partner let me drop 135lbs dumbells on my face while doing incline press yesterday

Needless to say, he will not be lifting with me anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom