Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any olympic style lifters here?

tossqp

i am planning on competing in olympic style weightlifting competitions. are there any more of my kind on this forum?

Check out http://www.goheavy.com
The links to forums are at the bottom of the front page. There si a forum specifically for olympic lifting with some helpful people.

tossqp said:
i am planning on competing in olympic style weightlifting competitions. are there any more of my kind on this forum?

Tossqp- I will be doing my first olympic comp in late jan. or early feb. they haven't set the date for sure yet. My training partner is a certified olympic coach so have an easy track to learning the lifts. Went with him down to a comp at the US olympic training center in colorado springs. Some really good nationally ranked guys were there and Shane Hamman stopped by so that was pretty cool.

Also please tell me that tosspq is not meant as the cheerleading maneuver. Lived with a cheerleader back in college and that's about all he talked about.:rolleyes: J/K

This is kinda off the subject, but if you are into Olympic lifting you should check out the Strength Quest Video. It is a video of Olympic lifting, Strongman and Powerlifting. I got it a few days ago and it is great. Seemed to be about 2 hours long.

our coaches in highschool wanted us to be explosive.... he had us doing jerks, clean, press all kinda stuff

i never liked it because our coaches never taught us the correct technique........ so we all looked like a bunch of fish out of water floppin around with weights in our hands.

you guys have my respect though

X

Top Bottom