Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any old ass lifters here?

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
Just seeing how being 40 and over has affected you? I still SQx2 a week DL once and one BP day. 4 days a week @ nearly 50y/o and I gotta tell ya, getting older sucks. Seems like I’m always recovering from a ding. I’m not natural bc I get 200mg twice a month in TRT. One thing that helps is when I see in my homepages is when some 90 year old is still hitting over 400 in a DL or a heavy geared bench....I still hit over 500 in the DL but I can’t maintain it. Might see it happen 2-3 times a year. Upper body is pedestrian for me, just don’t want to look like that I’ve never hit a weight.

Im over 40 now but dont do too heavy sticking to moderate weight
my knees and shoulders hurt all the time from too heavy
even on cycle but I manage to get 2x/day training at least 2-3 days per week

I am almost 40 and have definitely trained differently over the past few years. I have learned how to listen to my body and take proper time off when needed.

being 40 is much different for sure. some days i wake up and wonder what body part will ache lol. i know guys in their 50's who take aspirin every night from weight training, that isn't what you want to go at all

When I started lifting in a gym at 18 there was a crew of guys in their 60s training at the same time I did. This one guy would come in from the bar next door and hit 365 on the bench cold, winning bets. I knew then what lifestyle meant. Despite the other habits the lifting stayed strong.

bro how about stop being a poosy. when it time for me to retire from weight training i will do it. in mean time i take no prisoners. people on tanker love to work out with me cause i intense even after 15 hour shift

Wtf retire? That’s pssy talk. I have more weights in my basement than some gyms.

Really the only thing that bothers me is my wrist recently everything else still gtg.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Top Bottom