Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any non-bb athletes?

ladymacbeth

Just wanted to see where the swimmers/runners/cyclists/non-team sport competitors are hiding. I'm thinking about doing the Terre Haute triathlon in a few months, and thought I'd see who's out there...

And, team sports, anyone? I've played volleyball, and intramural flag football, which wasn't so much a sport, since I think the dudes on my team asked me so that THEY could play in the "co-ed" league. Not much field time there...

Anyway, where you at??!! Give me some love!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

i'm a submission grappler, not a bodybuilder. i used to be all about size, but it is more of a hinderance than anything.

grappler over here as well... I started weightlifting to give me a bit of an edge and to rehab an injury and to prevent any further injuries...

Judo is my main style but i like competing in jujitsu a bit more.

Trained in different styles of Martial Arts since I was 8, competed nationally for several years. I just do strongman now...but I'm a weakling:(

B True

b fold the truth said:
Trained in different styles of Martial Arts since I was 8, competed nationally for several years. I just do strongman now...but I'm a weakling:(

B True

yeah, I've seen some pics of you on here I think...you look REALLY weak b fold (dripping with sarcasm). Wow, a lot of people in martial arts here...

one of my good buddies does judo, and he's been trying to get me into it for awhile...what are the advantages in martial arts as compared to "conventional" sports, like swimming and running...I do a lot of yoga, is it the same kind of thing? That is, a lot of mental exercise and relaxation? Well, with more physicality, of course...

i train for bodybuilding purposes, strength, increased functionality, balance, coordination, speed, performance overall, health, flexibility:the works.

former gymnast and martial artist, so i guess i keep some of those traditions too. lately been training more for speed and agility. (weird huh?) hehe.:p

I finally started getting my ever-widening butt in shape at the beginning of last year with great success. My wife and I ran our first marathon 3 months ago and now I am prepping for a sprint tri next month. We are also hoping to get into the Marine Corps Marathon this Fall before hanging up the marathon shoes in favor of more sane pursuits.

B-Mac

power lifter,
hopefully soon: strong man and dumb feats of strength (phone book tearing, metal scroll work etc)

Top Bottom