Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any killer calf workout..

I am with Cobra666 - start parallel; then do toes in, then do toes out. Hold for 1 second at the top of the rep. Nelson's workout is the best but it is absolutely brutal.

i like to do my calf raises with my feet parallel, then pointing 45 degrees inward, then outward. but otherwise like what the first post said

i find switching the angle really hits the stabilizer (i think thats what they are) muscles around the calves too, and just wears them out alot more. you've prolly been doin calf raises for how many years. the little angle change is a shock to them. i always do my calves when squating cuz i already got a couple hundrd pounds on my back. do 10 each way every weight for your squats they get wore out fast. plus the extra minute holding that weight really adds some extra work to the squats too. i do 5x5 so by the end its about 100-150 reps, sometimes i gets hard towards the end

I actually did try it.. And only rested about 10 sec between sets.. Once I did that I did u few things., but my calves are sore

Top Bottom