x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Any ideas on a $300 to $400 motorized treadmill that won't be garbage?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Any ideas on a $300 to $400 motorized treadmill that won't be garbage? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Any ideas on a $300 to $400 motorized treadmill that won't be garbage? You can call this "Buying a motorized Treadmill On-line without research Ad Infinitem and without having to return the item, without having to call cutomer service for a missing part, or without having to contact the manufacturer or warranty-- In other words, buying a treadmill on-line and having the least stressful experience possible.....how do you do that? Not sure if the supply and demand makes the prices higher or

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural SouthernCalifornianBody's Avatar

You can call this "Buying a motorized Treadmill On-line without research Ad Infinitem and without having to return the item, without having to call cutomer service for a missing part, or without having to contact the manufacturer or warranty-- In other words, buying a treadmill on-line and having the least stressful experience possible.....how do you do that?

Not sure if the supply and demand makes the prices higher or less, on one hand there's less supply so prices would go higher, on the other hand gym equipment companies and 3rd party drop shippers are making so much money they can afford to lower their prices

Here's the crux of the question....relatively speaking most people don't have $300 to $400 to throw away on a motorized treadmill

Yes, the best way to choose a motorized treadmill is to look at the customer reviews on amazon dot com because walmart dot com doesn't has less reviews.

but treadmills that are not Manual--they are Relatively expensive at $300 to $400 for that 3-11 percent customer service reviews that write: "I got an E-3 code-- and customer service sucks" "the machine broke after 3 months," the belt gets jammed every so often...the motor broke down....etc etc.

I mean glaring negative reviews outweigh all the excellent ones, right?

Anyone have any ideas on buying a treadmill during these tough supply-chain times without breaking the bank...and with the least amount of stress

I live in Southern California and sadly, I'm not walking briskly down the block for cardio to have some homeless person pop out from out of nowhere and accidentally breathe hard on me...yes, it's true, homeless abound here and can pop up at any given moment and cough, spit, or spew out profanites / gibberish in a hard drug meth induced haze

thanks again.

Re: Any ideas on a $300 to $400 motorized treadmill that won't be garbage?

Nope. Never owned one.

in these harder times it should be easy to find a rarely used treadmill on craigslist or the like. most people just have it sitting in the garage

having said that actually running outside is way way better than a treadmill across the board EXCEPT if weather is a factor.. you living in SCA that isn't an issue and i'm sure you can find a place to run away from homeless people
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Make sure you don't get ripped off during the virus.

I bet if you look online you will find lots of people selling them for almost nothing. They sit around and people hang clothes on them. Especially now with a lot of people making less money, they will look to sell things they are not using anymore.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for a Pareto Pharmaceuticals list***

a decent treadmill will cost way more than that...
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Theres two sides to this. Also because of the pandemic these things are harder to find since everyone has to work out at home. I know for a fact gym equipment and weights are like finding a unicorn right now
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

All Natural SouthernCalifornianBody's Avatar

That's true. it's actually like a Unicorn. Thanks everyone

try to find a used one