Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANy guys who have oversized delts in proportion to your physique...

wnt2bBeast said:
when u say oversize how big are you talking?? lol ruhl big?? i do not have galaxy size delts but mine are fairly wide and well capped..

Steroid use exagerrates certain body proportions. The tissue around the shoulder girdle (traps, upper chest, delts) is more sensitive to androgens. They will grow better in response to juice than other muscles.

Compare today's 220 pound pros to "golden era" guys like Reeves, Grimek. Although they weigh the same there are consistently different proportions, today's guys look more unnatural and comic book-y. That's the roid use.

BBF,

Good to have you around.

A fellow that goes by the handle "Iron Addict" at Animal's forums is big on laterals rest-paused for mega reps (plus the standard hard pressing, of course).

At the moment, though, I can't find any specifics on how he performs them *frowns*...IIRC, it was upwards of 30 reps total, probably a set of around 20 to failure, then two rest-pause "sets" a'la Dante ???

Picture yourself sleeping. A beautiful, peaceful and restful sleep. All cuddled up warm and toasty and your in the middle of an incredibly wonderful dream. A dream that involves a multitude of beautiful naked women and you are the center of their loving sensual affections.......Now picture being awakened by a cold, hard and loud slap in the face. Lets put a name on that slap. Lets name it genetics............. :redhot:

Pump on .....

Last edited:
Dave949 said:
Genetics.

Pump on .....

Ditto on that. I started rambling about it but then I figured it was long enough to make its own thread. Look for "thoughts on routine selection and growth"

Top Bottom