Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Advice Would be Greatly Appreciated!!

double0kevin

Hello All,
I am interested in beginning a part-time PT career as a secondary income. I already have a 9-5 career and graduated in 2009 with a degree in a completely unrelated field. I live in northern NJ about a half hour out of NYC. I also feel it is worth noting that I have been seriously bodybuilding for about 5 years and am looking to compete in the future.

Now with the unemployment in double digits and the economy in the dumps, is this a realistic goal? Would I be able to find part-time PT employment that will allow me to work only weeknights and weekends? Would I make significant income to justify the certification and crazy schedule? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am just trying to make ends meet doing something I love.

Thanks

you know....you dont always have to have a crazy schedule to get certified, some gyms will hire if you get an online cert....hope all goes well.

Hello All,
I am interested in beginning a part-time PT career as a secondary income. I already have a 9-5 career and graduated in 2009 with a degree in a completely unrelated field. I live in northern NJ about a half hour out of NYC. I also feel it is worth noting that I have been seriously bodybuilding for about 5 years and am looking to compete in the future.

Now with the unemployment in double digits and the economy in the dumps, is this a realistic goal? Would I be able to find part-time PT employment that will allow me to work only weeknights and weekends? Would I make significant income to justify the certification and crazy schedule? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am just trying to make ends meet doing something I love.

Thanks

Don't let the economy get to you. The people who lost their jobs were not teh same people who hired personal trainers. They were mostly manufacturing jobs.

Top Bottom