Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ans methyl pump for before training

MalcolmMC

I went to the store looking for a preworkout and found this product, it says "Highly Concentrated Pre-Workout" have you guys taken before? since it says high
y concentrated do you it might be stronger than regular work out?

Any of you training bros using this product at all?

It says 'highly concentrated' because it contains more stimulants. It's nothing special. It's basically just a flavoured caffeine drink.

If you want a stimulant boost, nothing is more effective then the ECA stack -> http://www.evolutionary.org/eca-stack-lose-fat

I honestly am not a big stimulant guy and feel they do more harm then good. 99% of sleep issues are due to using stimulants too close to bed time. The half life of caffeine is about 6 hours. If you take a pre-workout supplement around 5PM after work and plan to go to bed around 11PM, the pre-workout will still be in your bloodstream in almost full concentrations.

You honestly don't need a pre-workout. It's a big misconception that you need a pre-workout to lift. The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Something like a bowl of oatmeal with whey protein isolate and some natural almond butter mixed in.

Rather then buy mesomorph, my vote would be to buy a tub of good quality whey isolate (I use wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com), a bag of oatmeal and a jar of natural almond butter. It'll actually fuel your body for your workout and not just give you a false energy buzz from a stimulant high.

I am not a fan of these pre workout powders. Think about it, your body uses energy from food to perform physical tasks. It doesn't use caffeine. If that was the case, we could just use caffeine instead of food! You need to be eating a good meal 90 minutes before training. If there is a day where you are really tired for some reason or need a kick in the ass then that would be a good time to use a pre workout or some coffee.

ECA is the best thing when it comes to stims. Hands down. The only problem is that some people could not handle even the small dosages and they get shivers, shakiness and just overall feel anxious.

That is why you also see non-stim preworkouts getting so much popularity recently.

Top Bottom