Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andy Bolton WR Deadlift @ BPC British 2005

The day as I remember it.

It was a great competition once again. With Andy Bolton breaking his deadlift world record with 425kg, you will see from the link above, how easy he made it look. He then went for 455kg which was a huge jump, maybe a bit too much of a jump, and he missed the lift. None the less being the strongest man on the planet, he won his class.

Dave Beattie (Bulldog) broke a WR squat and bench with some awesome lifting and also won his class (145kg masters) and a trophy for best bench of the comp.

Lloyd and Rutherford lifted really well in the 125kg class.

Delroy lifted huge in all three lifts and demonstrated some pure power winning the 110kg class. Scott and Owain also lifted big.

PJ dominated the 100kg class, and put up a massive 260kg bench. Cullimore bombed out on the bench and Plunkett also lifted really strong but it was hard for him to keep up with PJ, especially when he is fraction over 90kg.

Chris won the 90kg class but didn't have the best of days.

I won the 82.5kg class, but it was no walk in the park. Might be a bit easier when I got a squat suit for next time. I have a mean set of devil eyes. Both my eyes are completely red, I look like the devil. I bust the one squatting and the other deadlifting.

Kieran won the 75kg class.

I can't remember the other classes, sorry to those, but my head is banging, eyes are sore, plus my whole body is aching and tired as hell.

All the best, and WELL DONE!!! to everyone who lifted, awesome competition with some great lifters.

I can't finish without thanking my mentor and good friend Dai Squires. He is one person I can really rely on. Thanks also to Craig, Phil, Dave, Mathew, Amy and everyone else who came to cheer me on and give my support. Also Chris and the Bulldog crew who helped with my training and very special thank you to Steve Plunkett for lending me the suit, he's a lovely fella.

Top Bottom