Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anderson Silva Vs Vitor Belfort

It has to be, it's going against Sf card of the yr, which is better then then 126. Overeem, barnett, pitbull, and fedor on the same card will be hard to beat.

As for 126, it was a tough choice but I'm picking Bader to win too. I think he's fought the more tougher fighters.

i dont think they are all fighting at once. unless im mistaken i thought the sf hw tourney is gonna take like a year lol. all the fights in the tourney are gonna be on their own card. I could be wrong though.

i dont think they are all fighting at once. unless im mistaken i thought the sf hw tourney is gonna take like a year lol. all the fights in the tourney are gonna be on their own card. I could be wrong though.

Wow, relax dude. Belfort gots a chance. LOL! You are right about not all of them, but the best HW's in MMA will be fighting in Overeem and Fedor. The only person I listed that won't be showing is Josh. Still it has some of the bigger names in the history of HW's that UFc dosen't have. Here's the card:
Fedor Emelianenko vs. Antonio Silva
Andrei Arlovski vs. Sergei Kharitonov
Shane del Rosario vs. Lavar Johnson
Valentijn Overeem vs. Ray Sefo Gian Villante vs. Chad Griggs
Marc Stevens vs. John Cholish
Igor Gracie vs. John Salgado
Anthony Leone vs. Josh LaBerge
Jason McLean vs. Kevin Roddy

Way better card. Also, check out Del Rosario, the kids upcoming in the HW division.

thats not allistar overeem mang thats his brother. And im relaxed just saying lol. if they had uber and fedor fighting in the same night id sell my soul to be there.

It's time for Anderson Silva to go down.I hope Vitor Belfort can bring him down.Back in his prime Belfort was great,It will be a good match for sure.If Silva wins,I think the next match up should be Silva vs GSP.I know they are in different weight classes but it needs to happen.

Watch Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort Live Stream Online UFC 126. UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on February 5, 2011 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Check Sportsbun for live stream

thats not allistar overeem mang thats his brother. And im relaxed just saying lol. if they had uber and fedor fighting in the same night id sell my soul to be there.

You are right. Even if it isn't the better Overeem, it still a badass card of the yr. Ray sefo most likely will Ko him, but you never know. This is his last shot. He hasn't had a big win in awhile. Just think about it, this is the same man that holds a victory over Randy Couture back in the days in Ring.

Top Bottom