Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

€€ SL 5x5 log €€

StevenM23

So Started the Stronglift today: felt great but I started at light weights so I can move up the 5 pounds every day on squats : first Off give all my
Info and Goals:
Height:5"11
Weight:180 pounds
Bf:8-10 %
PRs-Bench :225x5
Squat: never tried that high but prolly 185 or something
Deadlift :185x5
OHP: 95x10
Goals: bench : 285x5
Squat:285x5
Deadlifts:300x5.
OHP: 135x5
Did 2 WarmUp Sets On All
Day 1:
Squats:135x5x5
Bench:185x5x5
Barbell Row:135x5x5.
Bench was easy , did the arch back method and really liked it , first time trying it
Did Deep Squats and pointed feet out a bit and loved it : form is finally there
Barbell Row was easy : able to keep back straight throughout

Nice bro. you may have started out a bit high on your weights but we can make it work for you. Do your BBL rows off the floor for max effect. So on every rep start from the floor and then back to the floor and let go of BBL. Also this should be an explosive movement.
Good job and good luck. Will be watchin you bro!

Thanks bro , yeah I kinda figured so, ok yeah I just bar hang there , I will do that next time for sure !! I can see how this is going to be great already !!

Yep bro, do not go lower then your chin with the bar. Press well behind your head. Do not use leg drive. Start lighter then you think you should. You got it baby!

So u do infront of ur head and not behind??
yeah, you wanna do the ohp in front of you or it won't be nearly as effective and won't do much for your chest at all.

and i agree with Zed on starting too high if your max bench is 205x5 then start at around 145-150 and throw an xtra 5lbs on every workout or your gonna peak too soon

Top Bottom