Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

€€ SL 5x5 log €€

Ok man I'll start at 150 for worksets now, thanks for input Bro !! ,
Are you using underhand/overhand grip and hitting the floor with the weight with your Dl?....oh, and get some straps your gonna need all the grip you can get when you get higher in weight

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Yeah man I am using conventional grip , ok I will get some straps , yeah I can't wait to get to heavy weights again !

Ok lost 4 pounds in one day lol, the dbol only legend holds true haha , I hope I don't lose 20 pounds haha , who loses weight eating 5000 calories , damn my metabolism hahah

Yeah true man , next time test base for me lol, manning up and pinning haha, next time will be once I reach all my goals naturally and weigh around 195-200 naturally

Yeah true man , next time test base for me lol, manning up and pinning haha, next time will be once I reach all my goals naturally and weigh around 195-200 naturally
you havn't ran a test cycle yet? Damn you're gonna blow up when you start pinning lol. Run that 5x5 for 3 months (including pct) then deload and jump on some test for 10-12 weeks and you blow the f**k up.....:inflate:

Top Bottom