Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

€€ SL 5x5 log €€

I cant say that I love them but I can say that I dont hate them and that they are constant challenge for me that I kinda look forward to.

Day 4
Squats: 155x5x5
Bench:165x5x5
Barbell Row: 115x5x5
ChinUPs: 3x15-20

Wow great workout , I watched form on Barbell Row and it's working out great , I let it drop to the ground after each rep and pull up explosively , Love it !! Believe it or not squats were a tad hard , just on last set , a little grunting goes a long way haha, Stronglifts is the real deal !! Still eating my 5000 calories :) a lot harder to eat that much that I'm off dbol but I'm pushing through it haha

For me it was like I was so bloated on the dbol I couldnt hardly eat any thing at all bro. You be lucky man.

Yeah I took arimidex and didn't bloat much at all man , yeah I'm recovering great so far , strength hasn't went down or nothing yet

Day 4
Squats: 155x5x5
Bench:165x5x5
Barbell Row: 115x5x5
ChinUPs: 3x15-20

Wow great workout , I watched form on Barbell Row and it's working out great , I let it drop to the ground after each rep and pull up explosively , Love it !! Believe it or not squats were a tad hard , just on last set , a little grunting goes a long way haha, Stronglifts is the real deal !! Still eating my 5000 calories :) a lot harder to eat that much that I'm off dbol but I'm pushing through it haha
Damn 5,000 calories? if I ate that much I'd be fat as f**k....you're lucky you can eat like that and stay lean bro

Nice yeah this app calorie counter I have shows me how much fat and protein and Carbs to take in a day to get to 195

Top Bottom