Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

€€ SL 5x5 log €€

my back used to get sore as well and i found out it was cause of my form when doing squats.I was getting the bar off the rack incorrectly and i wasnt breathing in deeply before going down.i changed those two things and now no pain.
i also chaged from stiff legged deadlift to the version where you start with a slight bend in the knee and straighten it as you pull the weight up while keeping the bar slightly rubbing against your shin as you perform the exercise.

proper form is key.ive been lifting since 98 and i thought i knew what i was doing all this time but the more i read the more i realize i had been doing some things incorrectly,so my advice to you is to read and watch videos.

So zed should I do 5 sets with the same weight or do 4 warm up sets and then one with my max weight?? Someone was telling me
To do it like that ?

Day 4 :
Squats: 150x5x5
OHP: 45x5. 60x5 60x5. 60x5. 75x5 80x5.

Deadlifts: 45x5. 95x5. 115x5

Another easy day , but felt good , controlled reps for sure , legs are growing for sure after all these squats , jeans are too tight now lol

Hey bro. On the SL 5x5 you do your warm up sets. Then you put on your working weight and do 5 sets at that weight. Do not change it.
Like this.
WU bench 2x5@135, 2x5@185. Work sets 5x5@225 Just an example.

Day 4 :
Squats: 150x5x5
OHP: 45x5. 60x5 60x5. 60x5. 75x5 80x5.

Deadlifts: 45x5. 95x5. 115x5

Another easy day , but felt good , controlled reps for sure , legs are growing for sure after all these squats , jeans are too tight now lol
yeah I used to hate squats, but now that I konw how to do them right and realize how important they are to grow I love them lol

Top Bottom