Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

€€ SL 5x5 log €€

Day 2 :
Squats: 95x5. 95x5. 140x5x5
OHP: 45x5. 55x5x7
DeadLifts: 95x5. 95x5. 110x5
Weight: 184pounds , up 4 pounds since last week

Weights felt very easy but I guess that's how I'm supposed to start eh so I don't stall , I guess it's a good thing there super light since tomorrow Is my last day of D-Bol and then onto my PcT .. I got A-hd test booster and Nolvadex for PCT
I think you could start a little bit higher than this bro;) .....I understand the concept of starting low but at this rate it's gonna be 3 months before you hit your max lifts lol

No bro in week 3 I'll hit my squatting pr, ive never done squats over 200, and benching highest is only 225, deadlifts never done high either , still noob to stronglifts lol

No bro in week 3 I'll hit my squatting pr, ive never done squats over 200, and benching highest is only 225, deadlifts never done high either , still noob to stronglifts lol
oh no doubt bro...you should pick up it pretty quick you have a solid foundation so it's gonna be more a matter of learning the proper technique with your squats and deadlifts, then the way will just pile on

Yeah man for sure , Been watching videos an listening to peeps on here and it seems to get easier once u do proper technique , I always used like all legs before with squats, now I know it's all in the hip movement !! Knowledge is power lol

Better to error on the side of being a little bit too light then to stall out from starting out too heavy.

Day:3
Squats: 95x5 95x5. 145x5x5
Bench Press: 145x5. 160x5x5
Barbell Row: 95x 5. 125x5x5

Back is a bit soar , don't know why , but other then that , great workout , squats were super easy , first day in PCT and I feel fine , already recovered from cycle , actually was able to have some fun with the lady hahaha , I guess test booster and nolvadex works fast lol

188 now , nice , eating 300g protein and 5000 calories is working , GOMAD is great such an easy 2000 calories lol , I don't Care about the fat right now , bulking stage until I get to 195 or so , some beastdrol and test in a bit will do the trick lol

Day:3
Squats: 95x5 95x5. 145x5x5
Bench Press: 145x5. 160x5x5
Barbell Row: 95x 5. 125x5x5

Back is a bit soar , don't know why , but other then that , great workout , squats were super easy , first day in PCT and I feel fine , already recovered from cycle , actually was able to have some fun with the lady hahaha , I guess test booster and nolvadex works fast lol
my back used to get sore as well and i found out it was cause of my form when doing squats.I was getting the bar off the rack incorrectly and i wasnt breathing in deeply before going down.i changed those two things and now no pain.

Top Bottom