Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

amazing squat

eh, that was alright... Olympic style lifters train to do that crap though.. i squat 585 with just a belt for sets of 10, to the floor, and no lockout all the time.

must see what those squatting machines look like!!

Honestly, not much anymore. Bad back now for years and can't ever go over 230lb anymore, and even that I have to cycle b/c my back starts to really act up. I still have a big ol bubble though. :qt: If I flex I can still stand a shot glass on that mofo.

Honestly, not much anymore. Bad back now for years and can't ever go over 230lb anymore, and even that I have to cycle b/c my back starts to really act up. I still have a big ol bubble though. :qt: If I flex I can still stand a shot glass on that mofo.

Ok the shot glass thing is seriously hot!!!!

Cheers,
Scotsman

thats still more than i can do, and i haven't got anything holding me back:)

i'll take pic of shot glass on ass pic instead.thnx!

Dude I squatted more than that 6 years ago. :lmao:

I DID used to squat 405 lbs as well for 6 reps before I hurt myself deadlifting....but ever since the incident, I can bench and military press retarded heavy, but only deadlift a little over 315 lbs and squat 315 lbs as well....I'm focusing on getting those up to par with my bench right now...Hopefully, I should be able to do this before the summer:

squat: 405 lbs - full set
deadlift: 405 lbs - full set

I wouldn't suggest that squatting style for anyone except for an OLY lifter. My knees hurt just watching the clip.

Anyone here ever squat OLY style with a true Eleiko bar? Talk about a difference when it comes to bouncing out of the hole.

And never confuse an OLY squat with an power squat. I've competed against guys who could blow me away in an OLY squat but when it came to a squat in a contest...I've blown them away.

Nice squat, tip my hat to the guy, one of the Strongest guys ever at his body weight, and that is why he is an Olympic Athlete. Can't ever take any of that away from him...but don't get confused and think that this is the way for YOU to squat...

I DID used to squat 405 lbs as well for 6 reps before I hurt myself deadlifting....but ever since the incident, I can bench and military press retarded heavy, but only deadlift a little over 315 lbs and squat 315 lbs as well....I'm focusing on getting those up to par with my bench right now...Hopefully, I should be able to do this before the summer:

squat: 405 lbs - full set
deadlift: 405 lbs - full set

Sorry if I seemed smart alecky. Certainly didn't mean it like that. :)

Top Bottom